Interfering Families Problem

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I know what you mean Ashanti, When I was about 30 years old I went to a Boat yard to see about buying a boat, I was dressed in old worn torn jeans and dirty t shirt,The sales assistant treated me with much disrespect and belittled me infront of other customers, I went away and came back about an hour later with 40,000 pounds in a bag, Showed it to him, then went next door and bought a boat for 36,000 pounds, Then went back and showed the guys boss the receipt, He was a little pissed about it.

Haha! That's a good one.

And kind of "good" too, Filipinos can treat kanos, believing not all kanos are rich, so I hope to blend in if I dress as the farmers :)

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
Well I can tell you this, I wear the trousers in my house I know this because my wife told me so.
Reminds me of that video of the man song.
  • Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

I know what you mean Ashanti, When I was about 30 years old I went to a Boat yard to see about buying a boat, I was dressed in old worn torn jeans and dirty t shirt,The sales assistant treated me with much disrespect and belittled me infront of other customers, I went away and came back about an hour later with 40,000 pounds in a bag, Showed it to him, then went next door and bought a boat for 36,000 pounds, Then went back and showed the guys boss the receipt, He was a little pissed about it.

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ............

Actually, it was roughly similar incident with my mother. At that time my mother had with her a lot of cash in a brown paper bag inside a carrier bag as if they were her shopping and a separate purse.

My sister told the saleslady NEVER to snarl at my mother as she is the customer and she is only the saleslady while pointing a finger to her. And that if she thinks (saleslady) my mother is tramp – my mother can well afford to buy and sell her twice over, so how much is she (monetary worth). She then grabbed my mother carrier bag , open the brown paperbag and show the bundle of cash asking her again how much is she.

She then proceeded to roughly ruffled the neatly piled clothes and scathingly told the her (salesgirl) to tidy it up as its her job!

Saying all that, when I was dating my husband/boyfriend then, my parents caught us going to the cinema. My husband was wearing this kind of army brown trousers – the type that have white spots all over it with lots of pockets, well-worn or faded looking. Later that evening, my father told my mother to have a talk with her daughter as she is going out with some Western tramp!

:hystery:

• Like 5