I'm Baaaaaaack ..... Depending On My Connection

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

The units look well priced, well placed, and well built so enjoy, Mike. All the best to ya.

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Ditto the above. Drive safely, Mike.

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

dito dito my friend i hope you enjoy your new city and house !! best of luck my friend !!!

• Like 1

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Congrats Mike, looks like you found a great place to call home. Hope you have a safe drive back to Cebu.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Very nice and good price!

How big is it?

This part I didn't understood:

we go back Mon. to sign the (simple 2 page) contract and put up the 2 months deposit and one month rental which doesn't take place until Nov. 1st .... I believe we have to be out of your place in Cebu by Feb 12th

Where will you live between February and November??? :)

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Mike - you and the Mrs have done yourselves good!

By the way you sound, I think you are going to be much happier here than you were in Cebu - and I thought you were reasonably happy in Cebu... So here you will off the wall happy, right? hehe! I kind of wish it was me moving in there... :mocking:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

looks great and the price looks great too

tiger31
Posted
Posted

are they for sale too ? where abouts in bacolod are they ? i,m moving next week or so to baranguy granada they look nice .

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

are they for sale too ? where abouts in bacolod are they ? i,m moving next week or so to baranguy granada they look nice .

Not that I know of .... they are a little south of Bacolod but still in the city .... there are only 4 units and I believe we got the last one .... these pictures were taken by the realtor just after completion (not sure when that was) ........ if I calculated right they are roughly about 49-50 sq. meters living space .... up and down and have 2 CR's .... they are owned by a OFW Filipino couple living in Vegas .... but her brother manages them ...

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1