I'm Baaaaaaack ..... Depending On My Connection

Mike S
Posted
Posted
I doubt if i will ever buy a place here in the Phils

Sounds great, so Mike, if you don't want to buy a place, how about lending me the money so I can do it? Where's my Christmas? You got an ATM? I'll sing Jingle Bells and then finish with a chorus of "Thank you for your gift (um I mean loan)" :28:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..... that reminds me Dave of when we went to Bacolod ... we stopped in San Carlos for a bite to eat and there was this paper boy who tried to sell me a newspaper I didn't want .... after I said Wala about 5 times he then said "then where is my Merry Christmas" ..... I told him " probably at home where mine is" ..... then he just kept starring at us through the front window that we made a mistake of sitting in front of .... :mocking:

Yes your just a renter and will not buy it, HOWEVER since it will be your castle. small $ investments like that would increase your COMFORT LEVEL . if this was a 1st world house. the builder would have done this, since its the RP. i make no further comment.

Your comments are very appropriate and I plan on doing at least 3 of them ....

3. electrical surge protector for your main(important)appliances

4. Door Bar- Lock

5. Outside Light w/sensor

We use bottled water for drinking so no filter will be needed and the house may have insulation already in place but I would not be able to add to that anyway .... thank you for your comments ... :thumbsup: :cheersty:

• Like 1