I'm Baaaaaaack ..... Depending On My Connection

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

are they for sale too ? where abouts in bacolod are they ? i,m moving next week or so to baranguy granada they look nice .

Not that I know of .... they are a little south of Bacolod but still in the city .... there are only 4 units and I believe we got the last one .... these pictures were taken by the realtor just after completion (not sure when that was) ........ if I calculated right they are roughly about 49-50 sq. meters living space .... up and down and have 2 CR's .... they are owned by a OFW Filipino couple living in Vegas .... but her brother manages them ...

Hey Mike. You said a little south. Does that mean Singcang, Airport, Tangub, Sum-Ag. Punta Taytay?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well Steve it is south of SM mall and north of Pontivedra ..... :71161: .... :28: .......

Jake
Posted
Posted

Well Steve it is south of SM mall and north of Pontivedra ..... :71161: .... :28: .......

Or going East from Cebu for another 24,477.49 miles as the crow flies......he, he.

By the way, nice town home.....please have my dog house ready when I arrive, OK?

Merry Christmas Marine -- Jake

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Very nice and good price!

How big is it?

This part I didn't understood:

we go back Mon. to sign the (simple 2 page) contract and put up the 2 months deposit and one month rental which doesn't take place until Nov. 1st .... I believe we have to be out of your place in Cebu by Feb 12th

Where will you live between February and November??? :)

Sorry for that it has been a long several weeks ..... the rental agreement takes place on FEBRUARY 1st 2013 not Nov. 1st as I stated ..... hope that clears it up for you ..... :cheersty:

Mike - you and the Mrs have done yourselves good!

By the way you sound, I think you are going to be much happier here than you were in Cebu - and I thought you were reasonably happy in Cebu... So here you will off the wall happy, right? hehe! I kind of wish it was me moving in there... :mocking:

If the old saying ....... "you never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression" ...... is true ... yes Bob we will be very happy there .... only thing I can think of we will miss is the greater variety of shopping places and available items ..... but then I can learn to live without them ..... as I have learned to live without some stuff already ..... but on the bright side look at all the new venues we get to explore again ..... :28:

please have my dog house ready when I arrive, OK?

Jake you are always more than welcome ..... just please ..... leave the obnoxious odors in your dog house ..... :lol: .... oh and by the way there is also some woods and a creek on the other side of the road where we can put your doghouse ..... :71161:

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

since your new house is just built.consider a small investment

in installing the "foam"installation against the inner roof.

I was 1st occupant on my current unit, had NONE at all ..only the ceiling .

When i installed

(not full ceiling as I couldnt do the top part) the upstairs room was alot more COOLER,during the day and Quite during the rain.

1. best investment I made of under 1500.

2. consider a in-line water filter(650p ,10 in 750p 20 in) this will improve "cleaniness"

of your h2o

3. electrical surge protector for your main(important)appliances

4. Door Bar- Lock

5. Outside Light w/sensor

Good luck on your new house it looks to better one than many others I have seen,

:santa3:

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
since your new house is just built.consider a small investment in installing the "foam"installation against the inner roof. I was 1st occupant onmy current unit, had NONE at all ..only the ceiling . When i installed (not full ceiling as I couldnt do the top part) the upstairs room was alot more COOLER,during the day and Quite during the rain.

Did you need BOTH ceiling and inner roof issolation, because of not fully/enough issolation at the ceiling or why?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Guys ..... I'm renting this townhouse ..... not buying it .... I doubt if i will ever buy a place here in the Phils ... :merrychristmas:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I doubt if i will ever buy a place here in the Phils

Sounds great, so Mike, if you don't want to buy a place, how about lending me the money so I can do it? Where's my Christmas? You got an ATM? I'll sing Jingle Bells and then finish with a chorus of "Thank you for your gift (um I mean loan)" :28:

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Hey Guys ..... I'm renting this townhouse ..... not buying it .... I doubt if i will ever buy a place here in the Phils ... :merrychristmas:

Yes your just a renter and will not buy it, HOWEVER since it will be your castle.

small $ investments like that would increase your

COMFORT LEVEL .

if this was a 1st world house. the builder would have done this, since its the RP. i make no further comment.

Did you need BOTH ceiling and inner roof issolation, because of not fully/enough issolation at the ceiling or why?

INNER ROOF is right against the ROOF AREA, and this would reduce both the HEAT and NOISE from rain, i used a 10mm instead of a 5mm and it helped,

CEILING already had a Small 5mm installed but, it really didnt help ,PERIOD.

In my experience YES BOTH INNERroof and CEILING should be done, as when you do 1 part , the other is already available to do.

I failed to note,on this room,

1.is my childs room, and I did what I thought would INCREASE my childs comfort level.

2. reduce the heat.noise so my child can sleep much better at night,the room cools down faster than before

when playing during the day(after I did this extra installation)it was cooler.

3. the AIR CON unit is now able to run during the day.altho rarely, (in turn this has saved me $$)

what i did, was something the landlord did not realize that would have a benefical effect. after he saw/felt the difference,

I was able to deduct some of my costs. ..

Oh ...YES.. I watch my money. BUT THIS had a payback in my childs increase comfort & the landlord learning something NEW

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
INNER ROOF is right against the ROOF AREA, and this would reduce both the HEAT and NOISE from rain, i used a 10mm instead of a 5mm and it helped, CEILING already had a Small 5mm installed but, it really didnt help ,PERIOD. In my experience YES BOTH INNERroof and CEILING should be done, as when you do 1 part , the other is already available to do.

I see. One other told he managed to issolate enough to almost never need the aircon. Good issolation under the roof and ventilate out hot air under it. Not sure about the inner, but he had big openings in the ceilings in the rooms to ventilate warm air to go UP.

But surely better SOUND issolation if add issolation in the cieling and don't have any big ventilations going up.

• Like 1