An Online Computer Game You Might Like

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

One of my concerns is a good internet connection so I can play my games :)

• Like 5

tiger31
Posted
Posted

Ahhh tiger, you may be surprised at how many expats over here play these silly little on line games. I know because I go to visit friends and when they get to know you they admit, and open the door to the bedroom or computer room, and there it is . . . a computer game running in the background while we have our chat and visit. Ask your friends what skeletons they have in their closets hee hee hee.

I used to play the computer game Civilization and enjoyed it quite a bit, but now I find that the (limited I admit) interaction with other game players is mildly amusing. Anyway: Hello, my name is Dave and I am a Gameaholic.

I ve got the opposite problem my misus is on the iphone every minute playing stupid games I must be boring lol
  • Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted
The name of the game is Forge of Empires and if you go to it via that link I will get a few points in the game for anyone who likes it and sticks around for a week or more.

Sorry, I play it already since a few days - parallell with 3 other games :)

I used to play the computer game Civilization and enjoyed it quite a bit, but now I find that the (limited I admit) interaction with other game players is mildly amusing. Hello, my name is Dave and I am a Gameaholic.

I'm not, I play only 4 games, 18 hours per day, I have reduced from 8 games :hystery:

I had the 3rd best result in the World in Civilization II, back when that was the most popular computer game, and Championship Manager needed much attention too, but it became some boring when winning to easy against AI computer opponents, so good there are online games now - or perhaps not, because it take much time :)

My latest employement was a perfect job, because a big part of it was playing strategic games :dance: checking solutions coming from competitor companies, and developing the own the rest of the work.

One of my concerns is a good internet connection so I can play my games :)

Mine too. That's a big reason to I changed my mind from starting an Internet/vomputer related company, to mainly work with refining some crops from farmers instead

/Far Cry 3/ Assassin's Creed 3/ Dave I can't play on line games cause the little piss-ant teenie-boppers whoop the crap out of me and then they won't let me play again because I'm so old and slow ....

That's why you are playing kids games, you are supposed to play "middle age men's" games :hystery: (=strategic games as e g the one Dave Hounddriver recomended.)

david david david you should be playing with your wife not a computer game :hystery:

Lucky (?) :hystery: for me my gf like computer games too.

• Like 5

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

Mafia Wars level 800, fighter. :cheersty: Battle Tetris is good also for playing against live players. Then there is Texas Hold'em Poker; I am the chip collector. I do these WHILE watching football (US NFL and college) streams, and the other football (they told me it was soccer when I was young). When the internet goes down, Chess, Freecell, some y8.com games that work without internet.

NO! I am not addicted at all. :nudie: I'm going to try your Forge of Empires for a while so you get some credit.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
fix smiley
  • Like 4