An Online Computer Game You Might Like

Jake
Posted
Posted

Well, I recently got locked out from being a gameaholic. Judy's chastity belt is securely locked

and she has the only key......he, he.

Good boy ako -- Jake

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
watching football (US NFL and college) streams, and the other football (they told me it was soccer when I was young).

You mean the football, which uses the feet mainly, instead of the hands as in American "football" ? :)

(American Football is my favorite sport - to look at, because that's not so bad for knees :)

but the naming is less logical than "Filipin logic" :hystery:

• Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted
I used to play the computer game Civilization and enjoyed it quite a bit, but now I find that the (limited I admit) interaction with other game players is mildly amusing. Anyway: Hello, my name is Dave and I am a Gameaholic.

I also have been addicted to Civilization. I played the original game on the Amiga computer back around 1990. Now I use FreeCIV on my macbook.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

So far Assassin's Creed 3 is a bit of a disappointment ...... much of the way Assassin's Creed Revelation is played is now missing from 3 ...... can't seem to find stores to buy or make any money to upgrade weapons ..... but then today is the first day I've played it ..... Far Cry 3 isn't as good as 2 either and 2 definitely isn't as good as the first one .... but AC 3 looks good on my new monitor ...... just have to get a DVI cable for it instead of the VGA ..... good luck trying to find one ..... CDR King said they don't have them ..... but then I didn't check their on line site yet ..... :thumbsup: ..... :cheersty:

• Like 1

Bigdog
Posted
Posted

my game of choice lately is Rift , i even have enough internet to play it this trip( most time lol)

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

So far Assassin's Creed 3 is a bit of a disappointment ...... much of the way Assassin's Creed Revelation is played is now missing from 3 ...... can't seem to find stores to buy or make any money to upgrade weapons ..... but then today is the first day I've played it ..... Far Cry 3 isn't as good as 2 either and 2 definitely isn't as good as the first one .... but AC 3 looks good on my new monitor ...... just have to get a DVI cable for it instead of the VGA ..... good luck trying to find one ..... CDR King said they don't have them ..... but then I didn't check their on line site yet ..... :thumbsup: ..... :cheersty:

Perhaps it depend of you have became old enough to switch from games for 14 year olds to games for 40 year olds? :dance:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Perhaps it depend of you have became old enough to switch from games for 14 year olds to games for 40 year olds?

Hummmmmmmm .... seems I've heard that before ....... is there an echo in here ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ..... :cheersty:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Gee... I must be getting old.

I only play TH Poker (not online) or do a Sudoku puzzle or two.

I"d much rather be playing with a certain young lady!!!

:mocking:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Is your joy stick customized and heavy duty for the task at hand? I like the option of putting

it in vibrate mode -- to enhance the sensual appeal to game when things explode....he, he.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

That's my 80 year old father's favorite too :mocking:

• Like 1