Gut Feeling

Thomas
Posted
Posted

To all who's in the dating/commitment stage,

When you have that gut feeling that their entertaining someone else, where you always right?

What were the signs that made you realized it?

Do you mean meeting or online?

/If online - expect they "date" (=talk serious with) more than one UNTIL MEETING, because not odd if they do, because they don't even know of you will ever meet.

Ask much DIFFERENT things. Liers normaly mess up what they had said earlier. And think if what they say make sence.

And use webcams sometimes so you know if it's same person :)

/If meeting. Less hard, because then you see the body language and harder for liers then, but not easy then either.

NOTE! If a man say "I love you" very early in a relation, then he probably lie, because most SERIOUS interested men don't say it so easy... (There are a FEW exceptions.)

• Like 2

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

Facebook is your friend ;) you can find out a lot about a girl with facebook especially looking back at older posts. If there is a lot of stuff blocked or hidden on FB too then that should set alarm bells ringing. I'm glad to say my current fiancee had no alarm bells. Her FB was very natural and it reveled a lot about her and her life, her friends and who she is. Of course that is just for when you first meet and it's up to you to get to know her after that initial stage but FB can be a good screening tool for when you are looking for someone.

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

When you have that gut feeling that their entertaining someone else, where you always right?

Do you mean meeting or online?

/If online - expect they "date" (=talk serious with) more than one UNTIL MEETING, because not odd if they do, because they don't even know of you will ever meet.

Ask much DIFFERENT things. Liers normaly mess up what they had said earlier. And think if what they say make sence.

And use webcams sometimes so you know if it's same person :)

/If meeting. Less hard, because then you see the body language and harder for liers then, but not easy then either.

NOTE! If a man say "I love you" very early in a relation, then he probably lie, because most SERIOUS interested men don't say it so easy... (There are a FEW exceptions.)

well said, its so easy to say it, its meaning it that counts
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I have a gut feeling that ButterCup is really asking about men having someone on the side, while they

whisper sweet nothings to her. Dating and commitment stage is a two way street and it's a jungle out

there, especially dealing with the typical Filipino male -- many hit and runs and loves to collect trophies.

Please accept my apology if my assumption is incorrect. Respectfully -- kuya Jake

• Like 3

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
many hit and runs and loves to collect trophies.

A trait not uncommon to most men, especially in our younger years.