Gut Feeling

buttercup1984
Posted
Posted

thanks all...long distance relationship is hard work! if this doesn't work out....i couldn't do it again lol

thanks again everyone

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

thanks all...long distance relationship is hard work! if this doesn't work out....i couldn't do it again lol

thanks again everyone

Being hard work makes it even better for later! :dance:

• Like 2

Gary
Posted
Posted

*Being hard work makes it even better for later! :dance: *

Is it not:

A good man is hard to find?

or was it:

A hard man is good to find?

• Like 5

i am bob
Posted
Posted

*Being hard work makes it even better for later! :dance: *

Is it not:

A good man is hard to find?

or was it:

A hard man is good to find?

Don't ask me... I'm not looking for any man so I wouldn't know!

:mocking:

• Like 4

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

Facebook is your friend ;) you can find out a lot about a girl with facebook especially looking back at older posts. If there is a lot of stuff blocked or hidden on FB too then that should set alarm bells ringing. ...

... Look at her Profile on the social networks, (MSN, Yahoo, Facebook) if she has it set to where you cant see her other friends or activities RUN because ...

its really really hard to be in a commited long distance relationship , i should know i have been in one for 10 years now and theres allot of things that go threw your head when you dont hear from them for a while , where are you ? why didnt you answer the phone ? why didnt you txt ? the best advice i can give is allot of communication , fb can give answers but ...

Girl or guy.... people are people. If there is room for doubt it will come as OldUgly&Cranky says. OVERALL I agree with the posts here, but there are a FEW exceptional men that are not like all you hit and run JERKS.

I quoted these 3 entries because they say in part that you can use your facebook detective skills to find out SO MUCH. DANGER ! ! ! Communicate and if your brain and heart agree later then time to go.

Examples of what I have issue with:

"... a lot of stuff blocked or hidden on FB ... alarm bells ..."

"... can't see her other friends or activities RUN ..."

Both of these assume that things are not visible for reason of deception. Some people don't realize what a viewer can/cannot see. I don't understand myself and I have written computer programs in a couple languages.

Just things to be aware of and ask questions before coming to conclusions. I've known people that there fb account was NEW. Why? Trying to cover up past right? WRONG! Couldn't remember the password, not familiar enough with the internet to know how to recover it, easy solution = make new account. After all it is free.

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Webcams do not always tell the truth...

My ex hid 9 months of lies behind her webcam, if you know what I mean :no:

Could you explain further?

brock
Posted
Posted

Her Belly Swelled up, And it wasn't through drinking too much San Mig or eating too much :-kiss:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Her Belly Swelled up, And it wasn't through drinking too much San Mig or eating too much :-kiss:

Ah to much gas.

:th_imstupid:

Just on the FB thing, most know that you can create groups such as Good Friends, Cousins or what ever you wish to name them. Then you can choose who sees what when posting so you as the reader wont know if there are other posts which only certain groups of the FB member can see.

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

I have nothing to Hide...But Nesa was always telling me to close the curtains...She said people will think I married you for your money, :unsure:

• Like 2