Gut Feeling

buttercup1984
Posted
Posted

i hate them gut feelings, my farts doesn't smell like roses anymore.... :hystery:

jokes aside...im looking into it...investigating and hoping im truly wrong. The man loves me....and i'm not there...yet. So I have time i guess to figure things out...

• Like 3

Curley
Posted
Posted
i hate them gut feelings, my farts doesn't smell like roses anymore....

I like it :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

:th_thbestpost: :tiphat:

• Like 2

buttercup1984
Posted
Posted

Thanks kuya jake, i didnt know i was still considered young...i mean i was married 10 years and my kids are almost 11 and 10 years old...but hey i'll take it! lol

I know my priorities and he's out if i know he's playing around. Just wanted to get some advice of how you guys knew, i dont want to accuse and leave the guy and to find out it's all in my head....IT IS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH AND WOMEN GET CRAZY THOSE DAYS HAHAHA

• Like 5

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

its really really hard to be in a commited long distance relationship , i should know i have been in one for 10 years now and theres allot of things that go threw your head when you dont hear from them for a while , where are you ? why didnt you answer the phone ? why didnt you txt ? the best advice i can give is allot of communication , fb can give answers but what happens if it got hacked ( like my girls ) , suprise phone calls at different times of the day can catch them off guard and if there up to something then is will be easier to tell dont always make it at the same time because then they know what to do and say to make you beleive nothing bad is happening !! also become friends with there friends ie fb or when you meet them in person , i have my girls relatives and some friends on my fb and even have my girls kids on there !! and even have her best friend on my skype !! and trust ur gut if you feel like something is going on give it time dont rush into conclusions but give them time to prove that nothings going on and by you taking a pro active roll into finding things out or into the relationship it wont take long to discover the truth EITHER WAY !!!

hope this helps Buttercup !!

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 5

brock
Posted
Posted

Webcams do not always tell the truth...My ex hid 9 months of lies behind her webcam, if you know what I mean :no:

• Like 5

Thomas
Posted
Posted

its really really hard to be in a commited long distance relationship , i should know i have been in one for 10 years now and theres allot of things that go threw your head when you dont hear from them for a while , where are you ? why didnt you answer the phone ? why didnt you txt ? the best advice i can give is allot of communication , fb can give answers but what happens if it got hacked ( like my girls ) , suprise phone calls at different times of the day can catch them off guard and if there up to something then is will be easier to tell dont always make it at the same time because then they know what to do and say to make you beleive nothing bad is happening !! also become friends with there friends ie fb or when you meet them in person , i have my girls relatives and some friends on my fb and even have my girls kids on there !! and even have her best friend on my skype !! and trust ur gut if you feel like something is going on give it time dont rush into conclusions but give them time to prove that nothings going on and by you taking a pro active roll into finding things out or into the relationship it wont take long to discover the truth EITHER WAY !!!

hope this helps Buttercup !!

O-U-C :thumbsup:

Distance relation for 10 YEARS?!!! I think it's hard to be in 10 MONTHS :)

Sure be careful with FB. I have even spelled my name wrong :mocking: and tell almost nothing. And I added no photos at all there until recently, when I got order to put some there :hystery:

But I'm careful of mainly OTHER reasons than hacking, because I don't trust the owner, and he don't need to hack... I were careful before too, but not less after TV recently did show a documentary about Suckerman scammed ALL of the others involved in the startup... :23_11_62[1]: :angry:

P.S. My computer bombed, when I were writing this the first time! :th_interesting: :hystery:

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Everybody on here has been right - for their situation. Now you have to decide if what you are being told is the truth - in other words. do you trust him or not? And if you don't trust him, is it for any reason he has given you or is it you just feel uneasy about the situation. If your answer was the latter, then you will have to dig deep inside and decide if you truly believe and, if so, why do you want to be with him? But also if I may offer one other piece of advice? Take your time before deciding! So many times in other relationships I was ready to pull the plug and walk away before I realized I was just being a little bit ridiculous. And, then again, none of those relationships really did last so maybe I was right in the first place.. Hmmm....

• Like 3

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Hi Buttercup,

You give us guys too much credit !

A gut feeling for us is the same as it is for you. Nobody can know anything from a gut feeling.

Your gut may be telling you to look for evidence to either clear him or not.

Or

it may be telling you to get rid of him and find someone who doesn't give you those feelings.

• Like 4