Making A Income

dick mammoth
Posted
Posted

For me the biggest problem with investing your money in a pension house etc is not irate guests when things go wrong

but an irate wife who has all the power to give you the boot when things go wrong.

The philippines is full of such stories. You are far better to keep your money abroad and hope it lasts rather than upset

the balance of power that is in place now.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

thi

For me the biggest problem with investing your money in a pension house etc is not irate guests when things go wrong

but an irate wife who has all the power to give you the boot when things go wrong.

The philippines is full of such stories. You are far better to keep your money abroad and hope it lasts rather than upset

the balance of power that is in place now.

this is where i find it difficult to understand, when you say you dont want to upset the balance of power, is it because i have the power and over there my wife will have the power,yes i realize that over there i will become the second class citizen sort of, but everything is shared whether its here in england or there in the phils, and if it goes belly up well then i will just walk away, i dont fear anything in life about losing money , i will always have a home here in england to fall back on if that ever happened but i am not waiting for it to happen, not expecting it too happen, or wanting it to happen, just live today happy and make tomorrow more happy by being together, silly to some but to me its what i feel is right,
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
if it goes belly up well then i will just walk away, i dont fear anything in life about losing money ,

Good attitude! I feel the same way. When you are sure, logically emotionally and financially, that the relationship is working for you then you don't sweat the small stuff.

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Never keep all your eggs in one basket, Like I did TWICEEEEEEEE.....SILLY BROCK. :bash:

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

we have something in common, twice for me too

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I have three plans or ideas for making an income but I wont disclose them until I actually do it which at this rate is 2040 but it gives me lots of time to plan and research. :photo-109:

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

to tell the truth i dont want the hassle of any work or plans that might go bust, a long time ago someone did say to me why are you thinking of buying a place out there, you get bills and the upkeep of the place, more stress then you think your best bet is to rent hassle free, ,may be something in that, also the worry of a business, will it make enough money this week and so on, my plans for income is from the uk where i can have a hold onto, so who really knows what will happen in the future, i bet lots of you on here has changed the plans many many times already

i am bob
Posted
Posted
i bet lots of you on here has changed the plans many many times already

Daily at least and sometimes twice (or more) per day!

:mocking:

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

Creating a business where the family can become self sufficient will mean less family tax and indirectly keep your money in your pocket. I'm setting up a farm where the family will produce pigs and be growing veggies to eat so everyone is a winner.

Well, thats the plan anyway hehe :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

I have three plans or ideas for making an income but I wont disclose them until I actually do it which at this rate is 2040 but it gives me lots of time to plan and research. :photo-109:

Come on (Al Bundy). JGF

I know being a former high school football star,Shoe-sales man & driving an run down auto

you know things that us common folk dont know

.please share or give some type of hint. :th_interesting:

• Like 1