Making A Income

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

I bought a bar about 7 months ago and although its doing very well you still need something to fall back on....as others have said don't put all your eggs in one basket!

Its time consuming and alot of hard work.....probably more than ive done in the last 17 years of employment, just thinking of business licences and liquor licences sends shivers down the spine! But on the other hand its very self gratifying when you see the money come rolling in and business is good, then you have to think, how long will it all last? Im enjoying it all while i have the chance!

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

i bet this has been mentioned before lots of times too, is there such a thing nowdays as to making some sort of income, not to much just enough to live happy, i have said before that my wife would love to build a guest house, pension house is it called or even doors, and run that as a little business in marikina, i cannot see a future doing that and also such a lot of money setting it up too, i cannot see anything else for myself to do at all and to tell the truth i dont want to either, just enjoy whats left and hopefully the money will still be coming in from england

Well. I wouldn't put much money in something I don't like myself.

If you think of it anyway, there is a similar more flexible, biger chance for exit idea

=Instead of build the normal way, get container houses. (There are at least two topics talking about such.)

Metro Manila mean more money around, so kind of more possibilities, but more competition too :)

while in provinces there are a lot of raw material to buy cheap, which can be used in some refining business. Biger chance to success if the equipment cost enough to avoid to many Filipins copying it, which is much LESS than the money you talked about for a house.

Having an income from UK, you don't need to have a earn more,

but perhaps you need to invest some to make your wife occupied :) but I think it don't need to cost millions.

• Like 1