So What Planted The Seed For You?

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

As the title says...

He then explained to me all the reasons that I already knew. I just had be made aware of them. For those of you already there, or committed to the idea or whatever stage you're at, you know what I mean. So I started investigating the practical aspects; cost of living, lifestyle, what I could and couldn't live without and in the end it became a bit of a no brainer for me. I did consider Thailand but their retirement visa laws are much tighter than PI and after doing the overall comparison, including the culture I'd enjoyed the most, PI was it.

The rest of you?

Hey guys, 

This is a great thread!  As you may know, I was born in Olongapo City back in 1950.  I guess you can say 

I have two different perspectives, as well as uncertainty on what I should call my home country.  It doesn't

matter really.  My travels throughout the Far East region gave me an easy choose on which port visit was

the best, even though you can hardly remember them......he, he.  

I'm talking about the most beautiful, the most exotic and the well tanned curves of a lovely Filipina.  More

enticing than that, is their warm embrace of loyalty and forgiveness.  Their silky black hair seems like you

are covered with fresh roses as the warm embrace becomes more sensual and fluid.  I'm sorry guys, it ain't

the seed......

it's the egg instead.....he, he. post-686-0-73827300-1399098630_thumb.jpg

Oooh yeah -- Jake 

Edited by Jake
boner chek
  • Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

There is an old saying that home is where the heart is, and another is home is where you hang your hat.Jake If that pic is nobodies wife  can I please hang my hat at her place or have you slipped in another ladyboy  just to throw another spanner in the works .

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

If this is a ladyboy, I wonder how many of us would want to be more than just "happy"? Hehe

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

There is an old saying that home is where the heart is, and another is home is where you hang your hat.Jake If that pic is nobodies wife  can I please hang my hat at her place or have you slipped in another ladyboy  just to throw another spanner in the works .

Hey Digger,

Not this time Mate......her name is Solenn Marie Adea Heussaff, an exotic beauty with that sexy

French blood mixed in to throw you off your feet.  You guys remember that moment of falling in

love for the very first time.  However, would you guys agree it's more memorable (boner check)

of falling in love (first time) in the Philippines instead.....he, he.  

After all your time and effort wandering about like an American tourist lost in the Outback, here

comes this jewel approaching you with that shy smile and those innocent eyes.  After the many

encounters of lust, you are thrown off your feet by this thing call love.  Is that the seed that my

good friend Brett is talking about?  This profound statement of yet another seed developing is

what I call Reality Check: So I started investigating the practical aspects......

How many of us actually skipped that step?  It took Chief Warrant Officer Brett to remind us to

get our chit together before jumping in the pool full of sharks.  But how can you resist this.....

you can't eat, sleep or constantly wet dreaming at work:

post-686-0-89331400-1399135479_thumb.jpg

Hey, the Philippines is my home country -- a land full of spices and presh pish - sweet and sour......

Respectfully -- Jake

Edited by Jake
Dang....another boner check
  • Like 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted
The rest of you?

A Girl!

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

How many of us actually skipped that step? It took Chief Warrant Officer Brett to remind us to get our chit together before jumping in the pool full of sharks.

These should cover all your bases Jake :thumbsup:

post-2862-0-27578700-1399164371_thumb.jp

• Like 1

BlancoDiablo
Posted
Posted

I desire a simple life where I could retire by 50 (or sooner) and enjoy the rest of my time on this planet.  The cost of living/quality of life caught my interest.  The weather is to my liking and, lets face it, in my opinion Pinays are the most beautiful women in the world. 

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

When I was 18 I was visiting a friend in Vancouver and I met his cousins friend ( a filipina) we hit it off and started to date untill her parents found out. They made her break it off because I was not from a rich family. Ever since I have been in love with Asian but more specifically filipina's.

I married a Non Asian but always had a thing still for Asian women. After 2 divorces I meet a filipina that I fell madly in love with but by this time I had a vasectomy and she wanted a 100% Guarantee I could father children, not possible ! After our going separate ways I met a few on line and chatted for about a year when I decided to go to the Philippines. It was the best decision I have made as I met my asawa. My plan is to retire by 50 and live out my dream of living on a small island in Samar.

Sent from my iPhone. buhay ay mahusay na! magsaya.

• Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
After 2 divorces I meet a filipina that I fell madly in love with but by this time I had a vasectomy and she wanted a 100% Guarantee I could father children, not possible ! After our going separate ways

Hmmmm, were we separated at birth Hewey?  One divorce and one long term relationship here (neither Asian).  I've had a thing for short, dark-haired women for as long as I can remember as well, and my vasectomy did initially discourage many Filipinas; well the ones that did actually read my profile on the dating sites compared to the interest shown (very good first level filter on those sites lol).  I'd actually known SAO (Short Angry One) for years prior to us becoming a couple - family connections - but a story I've already shared on another thread on this forum  :cheersty: 

• Like 2