Looking For A Great Romantic Resturant

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

I m arriving end of April for first look see my girl friend, would like to take for romantic evening of dining. I would like it yo be a place that has good romantic atmosprere, and good food in cebu city. Seafood or steak, and or Italian. Or all three. Can you guys help me. Thank you

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

Romantic atmosphere might be a personal opinion so? Are you sure she would be happy in a place that has steak or Italian? Whats her background as she might feel intimidated or out or her league. Maybe some first easy meetings in Jollibee where she maybe in her comfort zone might be a better way to start things off. Resturaunt's later but you probably know her and what I suggest may be completely wrong. Think about this, steak restaurant to us means a sharp steak knife, Filipina usually uses fork and spoon so bit like me trying to use chop sticks in a fancy Chinese resturaunt while meeting someone from another land so perhaps make it easy for her.

My feelings too, take her where she feels MOST comfortable, ask her to choose and tell her why you feel it's important that she should be at ease. Promise something lavish when you are completely comfortable together.

• Like 5

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I too have gone to the fancy romantic restaurants for first dates. And it always backfires on my. Why? Either it is above what she is comfortable with or it leaves me with nowhere to go next time! I know it sounds a little different but ...!

I would suggest something that she would normally go to but a little more upscale than that again.

:tiphat:

• Like 4

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

Well thanks everybody for your great feed back, I can see the wisdom of all of you and I all probably do something on line of your suggestions. I all see if there is somewhere she likes,and take her there. Thanks again for your come backs maybe I all see you in april

• Like 5