What To Look Out For On The Asian Dating Sites - Warning Long Post

Thomas
Posted
Posted

One funny scam I wanted to add to Brett's fine list...was " I have been bitten by a street dog, and I need money for vacinations", lol....can't tell you how many times that exact scam was tried on me :).

Has no one tried - "I have been biten by a Gucci flee, so I need new handbags/schues"  ?    :)

• Like 2

slim55
Posted
Posted

I used the dating sites for a few years until I met my current wife so I know the things Brett said about the scammers are true. My wife tells me that only about 10% of Filipinas are good and can be trusted and the longer I live in the Philippines the more proof I have that she is correct. We even know some Filipinas who have a foreigner boyfriend or husband and have a Filipino boyfriend too but the foreigner doesn't know.

Last year a foreigner who still lives and works in his home country got suspicious that his Filipino girlfriend who lives in our area was cheating on him so he hired my wife and me to do some surveillance for him. It didn't take long to prove that she was lying to him. When he questioned her about visitors she said she never had visitors but actually she had a regular male visitor who would stay several hours with her some nights and some nights she would go somewhere and not come back home all night. She is just one example of the lying deceitful women I have met in the Philippines. I could write a book on the rest of them.

If anyone has a Filipina girlfriend or wife and don't believe the things said so far on this topic are true then maybe you should question her honesty for not telling you the truth about what many Filipino women are up to. Its getting hard to find a good and honest woman anywhere in the world.

Sadly, I agree with your wife. I think they are particularily hard to spot in the Philippines as they are very good at pretending here.