Number One Thing Not To Do!

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Do not tell your Filipina that you're going to be out to dinner with your best friend who happens to be a single female!!  Forget about the fact she's a lesbian, that doesn't matter!  I will never mention Naomi's name again!

• Like 5

Retired in Samar
Posted
Posted

Do not tell your Filipina that you're going to be out to dinner with your best friend who happens to be a single female!!  Forget about the fact she's a lesbian, that doesn't matter!  I will never mention Naomi's name again!

We all fall off the coconut wagon from time to time!  :bash:

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am sorry....... I don't get it. I never did. Never will. (insert the sex joke HERE)

While I do observe the 'law' and common sense in where I go and what I do, I certainly do not ask permission from a spouse. I will let people know where I am going or when I will be back, but that is simple common courtesy.

Nothing to do with who may "wear the pants" in the family, or having to answer to a "woman". Just me. The way I am. Take it or leave it, you ain't gonna change it. :as-if:

Now in all fairness, I am in bed by 9-10 and not out where I do not belong. I certainly do get calls, at reasonable hours from women. I answer the call and I do not have to 'splain myself'. I spent years working in OB/GYN and if a woman I may be in a relationship with is not comfortable with me having dinner with a woman, lesbian or not, then she really does not want think about what I did for work for years..... :rolleyes: So I suppose I set the the parameters of the relationship before such relationship starts. My rules. Or... best of luck in your future endeavors, no hard feelings.... bye....     

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

if a woman I may be in a relationship with is not comfortable with me having dinner with a woman, lesbian or not, then she really does not want think about what I did for work for years

Its different.  Here's an allegory for ya:  My wife has 'care and control' of a piece of land that she does not own.  The owners encourage her to harvest the existing coconuts but they get right upset with her if she tries to plant new trees.

• Like 5

Bruce
Posted
Posted

if a woman I may be in a relationship with is not comfortable with me having dinner with a woman, lesbian or not, then she really does not want think about what I did for work for years

Its different.  Here's an allegory for ya:  My wife has 'care and control' of a piece of land that she does not own.  The owners encourage her to harvest the existing coconuts but they get right upset with her if she tries to plant new trees.

OK... But for me, and perhaps speaking only for me.... I have never, and this is the truth..... put much effort into monitoring a spouses fidelity. Sexual faithfulness has not been a make or break point for me and if I had to list things most important to me about a spouse, I don't think sexual fidelity would even make the top 5.

Now, before rumors start.... I am NOT from California, am not in any 'open' relationship, never a 'swinger' nor sexual experimenter.... I am basically a guy who knows who he is, where he is from, and a pretty good idea on where he is going. I have a LOT of things to do in my day, week and life in general. Sex is great... and has a time and place in my life. But not a contolling force on me.   

• Like 5

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I just made it clear from the get go that i have female friends and male friends, they were my friends before and will be my friends during or after .. ikaw ang bahal !! Sure there was about 5 miutes of pouting , whining but after that no problems lol

That was not 'pouting' but instead... TAMPO.... ask your GF.... and it is cured by spanking. :th_unfair:  Once spanked and tampo come up again, the mere mentioning of a spanking usually stops the issue before it even starts.... :cheersty:

• Like 4

Bigdog
Posted
Posted

hmm spanking here doesnt work quite like that :thumbsup: ...Its more reward than punishment :540:

• Like 5

Bruce
Posted
Posted

hmm spanking here doesnt work quite like that :thumbsup: ...Its more reward than punishment :540:

Interesting... I like your thinking....... :icon_GreatJobKao:

• Like 2

Bigdog
Posted
Posted

I cant claim that..it was HER idea :541:

• Like 4