Posted
Posted

Waiting for Jake to pipe in on this one now :6:

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

I just made it clear from the get go that i have female friends and male friends, they were my friends before and will be my friends during or after .. ikaw ang bahal !! Sure there was about 5 miutes of pouting , whining but after that no problems lol

I like jealous women...not the paranoid ones though.

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted

if it is just a friendly dinner, then I guess there is nothing wrong with a married man to just have dinner with another friend - single female friend or a  lesbian or even with another married woman

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

if it is just a friendly dinner, then I guess there is nothing wrong with a married man to just have dinner with another friend - single female friend or a  lesbian or even with another married woman

Julia,

Would you tell that to your husband or only to other men?

Filipinas can get jealous in a second about another woman but don't see anything wrong with going crazy over a homosexual man. 

Edited by MikeB
Removed offensive comment
  • Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I can not imagine living like that. I do what I want, when I want and where I want and with whom I want (while trying to observe proper social behaviors) and if that does not suit a woman I am with, well, who am I to stand in her way on her search for Mr. RIght.... because I obviously am not him!

Life is too short for all this give and take and 50 /50 sharing Dr. Phil crap. If my behaviors are not a good fit with (the woman) then she is free to leave and do her own thing. In looking at Americano's past 'Philippine test' post and assuming his posted grades are in the 30% groups..... THIS is a woman who is going to tell me what to do? :hystery: I don't see that happening.  

• Like 3

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Jack...., spanking...., no I think he is into "Whacking the pee pee" ? Or do I have that wrong?

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

I can not imagine living like that. I do what I want, when I want and where I want and with whom I want (while trying to observe proper social behaviors) and if that does not suit a woman I am with, well, who am I to stand in her way on her search for Mr. RIght.... because I obviously am not him!

Life is too short for all this give and take and 50 /50 sharing Dr. Phil crap. If my behaviors are not a good fit with (the woman) then she is free to leave and do her own thing. In looking at Americano's past 'Philippine test' post and assuming his posted grades are in the 30% groups..... THIS is a woman who is going to tell me what to do? :hystery: I don't see that happening.  

Bruce,

I agree with you. I don't like a bossy woman either. My wife said she wanted to invite her gay male teacher to sing at our home and I said no. That was the end of the conversation. I'm sure the subject will never come up again. She lets me be the boss on important matters and the small stuff I let her handle. Both of us believe the man was created to be the head or leader of the family so we agree on almost everything.  I can't remember the last time we disagreed.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Bruce   I agree with you. I don't like a bossy woman either. My wife said she wanted to invite her gay male teacher to sing at our home and I said no. That was the end of the conversation. I'm sure the subject will never come up again. She lets me be the boss on important matters and the small stuff I let her handle. Both of us believe the man was created to be the head or leader of the family so we agree on almost everything.  I can't remember the last time we disagreed.

Do you count that to important matters??

Isn't it better wife's male friends are gay?  :)

I don't mind if men are gay  - as long as they don't try to flirt with me   :lol:

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

The significant other may have a point about lesbian friends. I have a lesbian couple as friends and they have a child and there was not a clinic involved, they just picked a father. The ladies are nice people, they are friends of mine after all.

I have a buddy who got involved with another couple of lesbians who wanted a child and he got stuck with child support :bonk:   although the agreement was he would not have to pay, no parental rights and would have no contact in the future. I think one needs to be careful out there. :nudie:  This buddy also told me he likes to be tied up and I told him someone being tied up may be fine, it all depends on who is tied up and who is holding the taser. :thumbsup:  He tells me I've ruined it for him but I may have saved his life. :hystery:

I've seen women go gaga over a gay guy because it's safe right? May not be safe after two bottles of wine, better safe than sorry, just sayin.

• Like 2