Number One Thing Not To Do!

Bruce
Posted
Posted
This buddy also told me he likes to be tied up and I told him someone being tied up may be fine, it all depends on who is tied up

While it is overly simplistic, there is an old saying.... Sadists do nice things to masochists! :dance:   

Jake! Get down and stop that! You will get your turn... now go get your leash..... good boy..... :nudie:

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I've seen women go gaga over a gay guy because it's safe right? May not be safe after two bottles of wine, better safe than sorry, just sayin.
Well. Gay men don't become straight by a bottle of wine - but there are bisexuals too  :)
  • Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

I've seen women go gaga over a gay guy because it's safe right? May not be safe after two bottles of wine, better safe than sorry, just sayin.
Well. Gay men don't become straight by a bottle of wine - but there are bisexuals too   :)

How do you tell which are gay and which are bisexual with any kind of certainty?

brock
Posted
Posted (edited)

My wife said she wanted to invite her gay male teacher to sing at our home and I said no

Americano, What if the teacher had been a Lesbian, Would that have been alright ?.

Edited by MikeB
Removed same
  • Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

Well. Gay men don't become straight by a bottle of wine - but there are bisexuals too   :)

How do you tell which are gay and which are bisexual with any kind of certainty?

If a supposedly safe gay has sex with or rapes your gf or wife then you will know he is bisexual, but why take the chance?  Be friendly with them but do not socialize with them is the bast way to prevent problems.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I just made it clear from the get go that i have female friends and male friends, they were my friends before and will be my friends during or after .. ikaw ang bahal !! Sure there was about 5 miutes of pouting , whining but after that no problems lol

Yes, same here.  I don't have a lot of female friends but I have two best friends that are female, for the last 20 years, and I introduced them to Abby as soon as possible.  They also are very adventurous, SCUBA divers, and world travelers, so they are much more likely than other friends to visit us here in Phils.  In fact, one of them is paying us a visit on the first of July.  Side trip from a business trip to HKG.

Americano
Posted
Posted

Bruce   I agree with you. I don't like a bossy woman either. My wife said she wanted to invite her gay male teacher to sing at our home and I said no. That was the end of the conversation. I'm sure the subject will never come up again. She lets me be the boss on important matters and the small stuff I let her handle. Both of us believe the man was created to be the head or leader of the family so we agree on almost everything.  I can't remember the last time we disagreed.

Do you count that to important matters??

Isn't it better wife's male friends are gay?   :)

I don't mind if men are gay  - as long as they don't try to flirt with me   :lol:

Thomas,

I count it an important matter when anyone is invited into my home. I would rather invite a homeless man on the street to eat and sing with us than her teacher because if the homeless man keeps coming back day after day knocking on our security gate and yelling we can tell him to get lost but if we do that with her teacher then she will have trouble at school and maybe never graduate.

He is not her friend just her teacher of two weeks. We are very friendly people and like inviting people to our home but I could see trouble this time. I'm thankful she respects my decisions.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Don't you have a "gay-radar"?  :)

If they behave more girly than girls, then they are gay. But not all do. Some harder to know with them.

Earlier it could be seen by other signs too, but the metrosexuals (=straight men, who spend more time in front of mirror than women do   :mocking:           They have messed up the other signals, but still most male hairdressers and designers are gay.

But NOT most of the dancers. That's a missunderstanding, there is only a subpart gay.

Bruce   I agree with you. I don't like a bossy woman either. My wife said she wanted to invite her gay male teacher to sing at our home and I said no. That was the end of the conversation. I'm sure the subject will never come up again. She lets me be the boss on important matters and the small stuff I let her handle. Both of us believe the man was created to be the head or leader of the family so we agree on almost everything.  I can't remember the last time we disagreed.

Do you count that to important matters??

Isn't it better wife's male friends are gay?   :)

I don't mind if men are gay  - as long as they don't try to flirt with me   :lol:

Thomas,

I count it an important matter when anyone is invited into my home. I would rather invite a homeless man on the street to eat and sing with us than her teacher because if the homeless man keeps coming back day after day knocking on our security gate and yelling we can tell him to get lost but if we do that with her teacher then she will have trouble at school and maybe never graduate.

He is not her friend just her teacher of two weeks. We are very friendly people and like inviting people to our home but I could see trouble this time. I'm thankful she respects my decisions.

Well. There are good and bad gays 

but good and bad straight too  :)

So of course it can be best to say No to some people, but not because of their sexuality but because of IF they have bad personality.  LESS risk for trouble with a gay than a straight, I think  :)

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted
I have never heard of a Lesbian woman raping a woman but there are thousands of men who have raped women. I'm a person who always thinks about safety for me and my loved ones.

Being gay does not make a man a rapist, I would have an educated guess that more straight men are rapists than gay.

So to keep your loved one safe, its best not to let her have contact with anyone.

Funny thinking.

You call a gay guy a pervert...but a Lesbian is ok,  difference ?

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I removed some of the posts that contained the same offensive comment and, since this discussion seems to have run it's course, am closing it.

• Like 5