Smooth Move!

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Almost everything here is $$$$$$$$$$$$ and built to last about a week. It's all crap!!!!

Hummmmmmm in almost 6 years I haven't found that to be the case ... in fact I bought out an expat who was moving back to the states and he had been here for over 6 years .... I still have all the furniture except the sala set which we upgraded to .... TV we sold 2 years ago to get a 32" LCD ... had to replace 2 fans last year and we bought a new 2 door frig because it was a bit bigger ..... so I would say for my part it wasn't crap .... most of our upgrades were not because stuff crapped out but because we wanted better stuff .... the old stuff still worked and we either gave it away or sold it ..... but of coarse this is just my experience ........ the TV (2 years old)  ..... computer system (going on 3 years but I built it myself) ....... LCD monitor (sorry only about 4 months old) ........ printer (almost 1 year) .......  various fans (4 ... range from 2 years to 6 months) ......  pressure cooker, turbo broiler , microwave and a blender (all over 4 years)  ..... refrigerator (over 1 year) ..... have never had any of the furniture break or fail so I guess we have been extremely lucky ....... oh and I ain't no little guy so I'm a bit rough on furniture ...... if you strictly by the cheapest stuff no it won't last but neither do you need to by the state of the art high price stuff either .... we bought just about all our stuff when it went on sale .... sometimes having to wait 6 months (like the TV) before we purchased it ..... so it can be done ..... IMHO ..... :thumbsup: :cheersty:

• Like 1