Aussie Drugged And Robbed In The Philippines

Jake
Posted
Posted

Geeeeeez .... what's this world coming to ...... two grown men fighting over my banana ......  :dance: ....... where will it all end ...... :mocking: :mocking: :cheersty:

two grown men fighting over my banana ......where will it all end ......

Don't get me started Marine.....this sailor is at the 3 o'clock position right now.  If you mention

anything about being double-ended, I'm going to bust a vein or two.....he, he.   

Too early in the morning -- Jake.....but I'll take an afternoon delight

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

73 years old?

I got half of those years and won't accept any flirt on the first day so he got what he deserved....actually he's like to be alive given the numbers of foreigners killed there.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

73 years old?

I got half of those years and won't accept any flirt on the first day so he got what he deserved....actually he's like to be alive given the numbers of foreigners killed there.

He's lucky because he did something stupid.  I think you should stop and look at the numbers of foreigners killed - it's not much different than other countries.  (Yes, Brock, I remember - not the UK...  hehe!)

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted (edited)

73 years old?

He's lucky because he did something stupid.  I think you should stop and look at the numbers of foreigners killed - it's not much different than other countries.  (Yes, Brock, I remember - not the UK...  hehe!)

You are wrong, I just did look, here you go, List of countries by intentional homicide rate per year per 100,000 inhabitants:

http://i2.minus.com/icTwLE3xSyWI1.jpg

Edited by wallaby

i am bob
Posted
Posted

73 years old?

You are wrong, I just did look, here you go, List of countries by intentional homicide rate per year per 100,000 inhabitants:

http://i2.minus.com/icTwLE3xSyWI1.jpg

s

No Sir, I don't think I am.  For every statistic you want to post, I can bring one that will show the opposite - as I have done before.  We all know that reports can be found that will show anything you want them to.  And, yes, I can show you more than one that has Australia as one of the more dangerous places to live.  Do I believe them?  No.  But they are out there.  I don't want to start an argument on where is the best place to live or not - that is up to each of us to decide.  You have decided that the Philippines is not for you and that is fine.  But, please, don't keep using scare tactics to put down the place the majority of this forum want to be or are now living at.  It may not be perfect but it is what we want and why we are here on this forum.

• Like 4