Gardening

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
Pee and poo are different things, some toilets even separate them. Pee don't need any "burning" period before using, and they have different nutrision proportions. Different soils and different plants need different fertilizers. Some need different fertilizer during different periods of the grewing.

The toilets are known as ecosan (ecological sanitation). The urine can be immediately used as a fertilizer using a minimum 10 parts water to 1 part urine. Xavier University in Cagayan de Oro is the primary research center  When I visited their experimental farm facility last April, I was asked to "contribute" to the project. The waste is covered with ash to remove odors and prevent flies. Because it contains pathogens, the process to convert to fertilizer takes about 10 months. Ash is also a fertilizer. I will look for the photographs and post them.

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

I used to belong to some Philippines organic and other gardening farming Yahoo groups. Do a search there are several.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/spreadorganicagricultureinthephilippines/

i just clicked the link. It turned out that the name of the attorney seeking for supplier of sawdust and molasses for their Oyster Mushroom Culture is the Resident Ombudsman of our company who happened to be somebody whom I recently am working  with the Integrity Development Committee. Small world indeed! :cheersty:

Ooppps :444:

sorry, guys, just couldn't help myself sometimes :bonk:

Edited by ako si julia
  • Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted
That's right. A Litro bottle of Red Horse costs P65 so that would be P390 for 6 bottles but if I buy it by the case then its P335. That's a savings of P55  for every 6 beers. I usually buy 2 cases per week so that's a savings of P110.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:02 AM Tomatoes love foliar feed. A very good natural fertiliser is PEE, collect it and dilute it ten to one with water and you have a wonderful natural fertiliser

I just got an idea for a new business. If I dilute the PEE from 12 liters of Red Horse at 10:1 ratio, could I sell it for enough to pay for the beer?

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

That's right. A Litro bottle of Red Horse costs P65 so that would be P390 for 6 bottles but if I buy it by the case then its P335. That's a savings of P55  for every 6 beers. I usually buy 2 cases per week so that's a savings of P110.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:02 AM Tomatoes love foliar feed. A very good natural fertiliser is PEE, collect it and dilute it ten to one with water and you have a wonderful natural fertiliser

I just got an idea for a new business. If I dilute the PEE from 12 liters of Red Horse at 10:1 ratio, could I sell it for enough to pay for the beer?

It all depends on how good you are as a salesman.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

That's right. A Litro bottle of Red Horse costs P65 so that would be P390 for 6 bottles but if I buy it by the case then its P335. That's a savings of P55 for every 6 beers. I usually buy 2 cases per week so that's a savings of P110.

It all depends on how good you are as a salesman. :thumbsup:

After drinking that many Red Horse, do you think you could last long enough without peeing to actually sell it? Hehe!. :)

• Like 2