Horse Meat In Macdonalds?

Curley
Posted
Posted

In case you've forgotten the horse meat saga   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23403935

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

What kinda of blooming idiot would ride her pony INTO the restaurant ..... would she do that at home ..... she must or why else would she do it somewhere else ..... to bad they didn't arrest her and kept her in the can for 30 days would have served her right .... especially since her animal crapped on the floor .... :th_unfair:

:cheersty:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hmmm, I don't see anything unusual.  Now what's wrong with some roughage that was freshly dropped

straight to the customer?  I call this chain of fast food McDoo-Doo for a reason, you know.

Another satisfied customer -- Jake

• Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don't know about that. Sometimes it is easier to simply ignore the situation than to give someone a soap box to stand on. If she went to the drive thru and was given service she would have rode the horse away and we never would have heard about it. The fault lies with the miserable minimum wage employee who refused service.

In New York City I can see McDonalds employee Tenisheeeeeka Jackson having a break down in seeing a horse in the drive thru lane. But 1500 miles to the west, the McDonalds drive thru employee, Brenda Jackson, who may very well have a horse of her own, simply take and fill the order from a customer on horseback at the drive thru window. Y'all have a nice day now, ya hear.... bye....

In  a similar situation , every year some stupid ***hole manager of a store sees a woman breast feeding a baby (Now, I got Jake's attention) and tells her to stop or leave. Next thing you know you have the news media there and the breastapo brigade there all with baby at the breast (steady Jake, steady, good boy) and a huge deal is made of the situation.

If ONLY the manager had of ignored the woman or if a person complained, advise that under federal law she has the right to breast feed in public, then no drama and no legal issues. Same for the horse rider. Just take the rider's order and fill it and then the horse and rider do not come inside. Drama averted. Other customers not inconvenienced.  Business goes on.

Here is a business owner's nightly bad dream. Really. Huge employers such as McDonalds and Wallmart and Home Depot employ a lot of low level minimum wage employees, who, whilst in uniform and representing the 'company' make stupid decisions or take stupid actions. EVERY DAY Monday through Friday lawsuits are served at the headquarters for stupid things that employee do. Really. If you look on youtube, there are actual security videos of McDonalds employees attacking customers or doing stupid things like spitting in the food (on camera) or other tricks that result in a law suit. Things that the management has no control over, but is responsible for the employee's actions.  

I worked for McDonalds in 1970 or so. If some woman rode up to the drive in on a horse, we would have thought that was neat! Taken her order and given her the food. End of story. See how easy life can be if you hire the right attitude people?  

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Oh it was a kind of revenge action.

McDonald's said it was unable to serve customers on horseback.

Why?? It's similar height as to a big SUV  :)

If the rider bend down to recieve the food, it's sure NOT impossible...

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Probably a lawyer thing.  Same as most places won't serve foot traffic in a drive thru (even when the dining room is closed)

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Probably a lawyer thing.  Same as most places won't serve foot traffic in a drive thru (even when the dining room is closed)

Perhaps the RP laws aren't so crazy in comparing as we say in some topics... :mocking:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Just a thought .... maybe that's why they don't have any (or damn few) Mc DoDo's drive threw here in the Phils .... ever try and get a carabao and or cart threw one of those suckers .... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :thumbsup:

robert k
Posted
Posted

Just a thought .... maybe that's why they don't have any (or damn few) Mc DoDo's drive threw here in the Phils .... ever try and get a carabao and or cart threw one of those suckers .... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :thumbsup:

You are absolutely right, no self respecting carabao would be caught dead in a Mc DoDo drive through although they may be the principle ingredient in the burger. :)

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted
although they may be the principle ingredient in the burger.

:AddEmoticons04230: .... :hystery: :hystery:  .... I wonder how long before someone here (Phils) starts a rumor that Ronald is putting poor ol' carabao meat in the Big & Tasty ..... hey you remember the worms years ago ..... seems like when you got something going on the whole world wants to bring you down to their level ..... I believe here they call it crab mentality ..... :mocking: