3 Best Reasons You Love Where You Hang Your Hat

MikeB
Posted
Posted

and I got a concealed weapon permit for my gun registered in my wifes name..so anything is possible

I am not sure what you're saying but the forum does not tolerate or condone the discussion of illegal activities - so if that's the case keep it to yourself.

• Like 2

spyke69
Posted
Posted

nothing illegal all approved thru  Davao city police and PNP

spyke69
Posted
Posted

I am saying that the Philippines is a unique place and if you learn the rules your life will be better! If your want to be the complaining yank , ocker, kiwi or other  saying this aint like my country......best you go home.

bc_hombre
Posted
Posted

davao interests me for a number of reasons. what are the close by beaches like? not knowing the filipines yet, would there be anything of a surf? i still am able to surf a bit, but would there be anything doable there, or would i have to venture somewhere else?

Thomas
Posted
Posted

and I got a concealed weapon permit for my gun registered in my wifes name..so anything is possible

I am not sure what you're saying but the forum does not tolerate or condone the discussion of illegal activities - so if that's the case keep it to yourself.

I am saying that the Philippines is a unique place and if you learn the rules your life will be better! If your want to be the complaining yank , ocker, kiwi or other  saying this aint like my country......best you go home.

But then isn't it YOUR gun, but your wife's, I suppouse  :)

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

nothing illegal all approved thru  Davao city police and PNP

Yes it is....for HER not you. Don't get caught with it off your residence or jail and deportation guaranteed in your future or in case of Davao, maybe "Disappear".

spyke69
Posted
Posted

sorry ...you have mis-read...we cant own the gun!!!! has to be registered to PI citizen....but you can carry it with correct paper...wifes gun ..my permit

spyke69
Posted
Posted

it comes under family protection sort of things when you have police friends....I rekon most USA guy here would agree ...? better to have a gun than not..... ozzie of course not! cause they sheep lead to believe whatever their govt tells them. I remember this always: when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

It is not uncommon to have the wife legally buy a gun (s) and legal permit to carry. I do not carry a gun in the Philippines. But there is one available, legally owned and carried very close at all times. :541:

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

It is not uncommon to have the wife legally buy a gun (s) and legal permit to carry. I do not carry a gun in the Philippines. But there is one available, legally owned and carried very close at all times. :541:

Bruce, I have never really considered for my partner to get a gun legally in PI. Are things getting that bad that is is more of a nesssity now for home owners?