My Actual Spending For July 2013

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
Happiness is a relative term that can be used in many ways. At times now, I may not be "Happy" with my situation, but for sure I am much more content than at any time in my previous lives!

And that, my friends, is what it is all about!

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
OK, finally have gotten around to doing this, however have had some problems uploading the video, so it may or may not be attached to this post.   If it does not, I have asked help, but I fear it may simply be an internet connection problem, as I am currently using a Wifi connection.

Added video file to post # 28   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Thanks JGF, so many members asking me about where I live etc. and a few wanting to know what the Blue Bomber was, so now there is a video for them all to see.

Papa Carl

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

OK, finally have gotten around to doing this, however have had some problems uploading the video, so it may or may not be attached to this post.   If it does not, I have asked help, but I fear it may simply be an internet connection problem, as I am currently using a Wifi connection.

video won't play for me

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Carl, nice house.  Looks like I am really overpaying for my little bamboo box ha ha

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Carl, nice house.  Looks like I am really overpaying for my little bamboo box ha ha

Thanks, I had something very similar in Pasig in Manila, but it had a roof top patio, and I was paying 15K!

I just got very lucky I think, the Land Lord (Filipino currently working in Saudi) is a great guy and has sorted any problems immediately.

Don't knock "those bamboo boxes", Ellie and I stayed in one similar for almost 4 months while we were in White Beach Mindoro, and it was just fine, in fact it probably made our stay there even more enjoyable, and certainly allowed us to extend our stay much longer than had we been in a standard hotel room with A/C and hot shower etc.

Papa Carl

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

video won't play for me

You will probably need something like quicktime to play it. Might see if I can convert it into wmp.

Curley
Posted
Posted

video won't play for me

You will probably need something like quicktime to play it. Might see if I can convert it into wmp.

It works on a different computer thx.,

robert k
Posted
Posted

First let me say that downloading the latest Quicktime made Papa Carl's video play for me.

Papa Carl, I am jealous! Particularly of the skill you have used to have so much on your budget. You also have a very nice family and I hope I can duplicate your efforts in that direction before too much longer. My hat is off to you! : )

• Like 4