Are You Sure Ms Immigration Lady?

Americano
Posted
Posted

I lived in the Philippines for 3 years and didn't have an ACR-I card and wasn't required to have one.  I never paid any fees to Immigration.  I never went to an Immigration office and didn't know where they were located. These statements sound impossible after you read all the fees paid and trips to Immigration by people who only stay a few months but they are true. I had a free BB stamp for 3 years.

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Are you coming back anytime soon?  The card is good for 1 year.  It is not a multiple entry visa - which is why it states "This card will not serve as an entry visa".  but if you come back during the year you do not have to get another one during your extensions.

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

OnMyWay, on 21 Aug 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:snapback.png

Ok, with non-stop rain for 5 days now, I am bored so you are getting more than you asked for!    :hystery:

Total for the year is 23,419 pesos, about $563.59 USD.

These costs are all for 2 month extensions except for the first one, which is the 21 to 59 day extension.

attachicon.gifVisa Costs.jpg

I just got my 2nd extension for 2 months at a cost of 4050p, not 7349p. I had my expired ACR-T card so no need for that fee again. I gave it to her and she immediately gave it back to me. At the airport, I put the ACR card upside down next to my passport and he slid it back to me without even turning it over. We got a red herring.

It seems that the ACR card is a one time purchase forever. In another post here, I read that the new cards say "No expiry"