How Do You Make Your Income?

Americano
Posted
Posted

The cost for a kit varies a lot depending on were you buy it and the type of kit. 

EBay has a kit for US $549.95  but I don't know how good it is. You can see it here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drill-A-Water-Well-In-Your-Backyard-COMPLETE-Kit-/320413625247

If you do a Google search and type "buy well drilling kit"  you can see some videos and get an idea how much it would cost.

Here's a video that will teach you a lot about drilling a well by hand:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I remember when I was young.  I read an ad that guaranteed to tell me how to make $1,000 a month income.  Send $2 and a self addressed stamped envelope for more information.

When I got the more information it said:  Post an ad like I did and get 500 people a month to send you $2.  Guaranteed to make you $1,000 income.

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I remember when I was young.  I read an ad that guaranteed to tell me how to make $1,000 a month income.  Send $2 and a self addressed stamped envelope for more information.

When I got the more information it said:  Post an ad like I did and get 500 people a month to send you $2.  Guaranteed to make you $1,000 income.

Will that qualify you to get a mail order bride?

• Like 1

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

The other one of those type deals I heard about was cigarette lighters only used once send a self addressed envelope and a postage stamp inside the letter it duly arrived with a dead match inside your reply envelope and no stamp.

must have liked stamps.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
The cost for a kit varies a lot depending on were you buy it and the type of kit. EBay has a kit for US $549.95 but I don't know how good it is. You can see it here: http://www.ebay.com/...t-/320413625247 If you do a Google search and type "buy well drilling kit" you can see some videos and get an idea how much it would cost. Here's a video that will teach you a lot about drilling a well by hand:
Oh that small diameter. Then it will be hard to get enough water in the well, if needed any much at the same time. But it's enough for shower if the other family members wait long enough until they try  :)

(My well is around 1.20 meter in diameter (=360 liter per meter)

while that one seem to be only 15-20 cm (23-40 liter per meter).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

Many interesting thoughts on here ...

• Like 1

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Those who know me, are aware that primarily I have worked in the BPO, or Call Centre business while living here.

However currently I am also teaching "Conversational Enlgish, or English Pronunciation" at a local College here in Angeles.

There is quite a demand for this type of work, and it is frequently posted a "natural English language speakers". 

There is also a demand for Australian accent, English accent voice teachers in the call centre industry here.

My current situation is that I am assigned somewhere between 3 and 7 classes a day, (depending on the enrollment on a 4, 8 and 12 week course). They pay me 400 pesos an hour, (actually 45 minute classes). This is a great supliment income, and in fact I could easily live off this income here in Angeles, with only 4 or 5 classes a day.

I work Monday to Friday, 8am and finish no later than 5pm.

You can do this work over the internet, for Japanese, Thaiwanese, Chinese etc. they are well posted in sites like JobsDB, and Jobstreet. I have done this type of work, in the past, either from home or from their offices, however I will admit that I prefer working at the colleges, with students in my class, as it is much easier and much more rewarding.

Papa Carl

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
threadstone
Posted
Posted

For me, I have wordpress sites that features gadgets.  I then signup for websites that accepts affiliations.  Then i write articles on that gadgets and post it and then I added up some backlinks to rank my websites.  So if someone visit or buy online in my websites, i earned a commision.

Jake
Posted
Posted

For me, I have wordpress sites that features gadgets.  I then signup for websites that accepts affiliations.  Then i write articles on that gadgets and post it and then I added up some backlinks to rank my websites.  So if someone visit or buy online in my websites, i earned a commision.

Hello ThreadStone,

Now that you are a full member, you should see all your posts being visible almost immediately.

One thing we do like to caution -- please PM JGF (Tom, Boss Man) to get approval for any links

back to your web sites.  It's one of the forum rules, OK?

In the meantime, please continue to posts your comments and suggestions.  Your experiences

and lessons learned will be most appreciated.  Thank you!

Respectfully -- Jake

MikeB
Posted
Posted
I then signup for websites that accepts affiliations.  Then i write articles on that gadgets and post it and then I added up some backlinks to rank my websites.  So if someone visit or buy online in my websites, i earned a commision.

This site does not accept affiliations except by prior approval from the owner so no more links to your sites please.