Long Term Stay (6 Month) Clarifications

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I got my (overstayed) visa done today and asked about the 6 month visa, was told it would be in around 7k (no doubt excluding the ACR-I / Clearance etc). 

But looks to be well worthwhile going for if you already have your ACR-I and know you won't be leaving for a while (I probably would have gotten it except one of the stipulations is that you are currently valid!). 

In fairness I have only been met with the BEST of service in Intramuros (and Makati when they used to do extensions) Straight, helpful and friendly staff, and genuinely know the answers to every question you could ask. They also helped me out big time and put an overnight rush on an EC for me last year.

Reviving this 6 month extension thread.

I might be going to Manila tomorrow and try to get the 6 month extension.  Is Intramuros the only office that you can get it at?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Hi there.

Reading on here

http://www.philippine-embassy.org.sg/news/2013/07/new-long-stay-visa-extension-in-the-philippines/

It stated like 13900 or something for passport required persons however I also read on another thread here that its aaround 8K or something.

I assume that the 13900 includes the ACR charges ?

let me know doing my research :)

Thanks!

I got a 6 month extension today and the cost was p7350.  Your cost will depend on when in the cycle you are extending.  If you are due for ACR (first or new one) then the charges will be more.