Costs For Some Specific Things

intrepid
Posted
Posted
How much cost yours, so I get a hint.

Costs are lower in elementary school and higher in high schools.
In my case, for example, a student in grade school was about P29000 + some small fees throughout the year.  High school was about P37000 + some small fees.  These schools were in Negros and maybe average to above average private schools.  4 year college, Negros also, with a computer studies about -P50000 semester.  Your milage may vary.  Hope this helps.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here's a twist to the old sticky wicket... Public school is free. No tuition. That is, if you are dealing with a local public school. You will have a hundred kajillion pesos worth of fees to pay though. Uniform fee. Education upgrade fee. Teacher development fee. Nominal paper fee. It would be cheaper if there was tuition charged.

Thomas, I could tell you where the kids are, what I pay and all but it won't help. Not unless they are on the same school. You want to find out the costs? Google that school.

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

Edited by I am bob

jpbago
Posted
Posted

How much cost yours, so I get a hint.

Costs are lower in elementary school and higher in high schools.

In my case, for example, a student in grade school was about P29000 + some small fees throughout the year.  High school was about P37000 + some small fees.  These schools were in Negros and maybe average to above average private schools.  4 year college, Negros also, with a computer studies about -P50000 semester.  Your milage may vary.  Hope this helps.

My costs are close to the same for 4th year UNOR and 1st year Riverside College med tech. There are additional costs like uniforms, vaccinations, projects, transportation, lunches, field trips (10,000p to Manila), camping,  catered meals, etc

Thomas
Posted
Posted

>intrepid

I ment for public school. I asked because I think of perhaps giving the school cost for one child as a gift, but IF I do that I want to be rather sure I'm not fooled to pay to much, because that would send wrong signals for possible future situations.

I could tell you where the kids are, what I pay and all but it won't help.
Yes it would  :)   because now I have no clue if it's 1000p level, 10 000p level or what.

I mean for the part OTHER than clothes.