Cheapest Airfare To The Philippines

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I bought my one way ticket through cheap tickets online and paid under $700 from JFK with one stop.

Richie if i may ask, what is you Status here that you have only bought a one way Ticket.?

JP :unsure:

I am on my extensions. I bought a one way trip and an onwards ticket that cost under $100.

Status is working on my wife's visa to take her home. :)

Ah OK? Sorry if it sounded rude or Offensive but you did not mention your onward ticket which is why I asked.

JP  :unsure:

• Like 1

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

Korean Airlines, the only way to go for me. Always spotless clean and the best service in the air! They work like little robots to make sure you're comfortable. I have had a least six friends go to the Philippines after my first trip and I told them all to go LAX and then Korean Airlines. They still talk about how good that airline is. four of them have made multiple trips to Philippines and only go Korean airlines. Even when the prices are little higher you just can't beat the service, it's consistent and reliable. Not to mention the Airport is spotless and very safe. You can take a shower there which I always do. Then you only have a 4.5-5.0 hour flight into Cebu. 

• Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

I bought my one way ticket through cheap tickets online and paid under $700 from JFK with one stop.

Richie if i may ask, what is you Status here that you have only bought a one way Ticket.?

I am on my extensions. I bought a one way trip and an onwards ticket that cost under $100.

Status is working on my wife's visa to take her home. :)

Ah OK? Sorry if it sounded rude or Offensive but you did not mention your onward ticket which is why I asked.

Not at all jack. No worries. :)
  • Like 1