0 To 100 In A Short Time... Filipinas And Sex

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Suggested by JJ.

No pun intended Jake!

Some of the Filipinas we wed have little or no knowledge to do with sex, reproduction or anatomy but they seem to have some innate ability to excel. Fast learners, or are we just very lucky? And busy, very busy. :hystery:

I will admit my exposure in this regard is limited but almost all my Western friends share the same experience. What do you guys think?

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Well. When the sex onset is 5-15 years later than what's common in our countries, then it isn't odd if they have much need stored  :)

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Me?

One possible reason is young girls from good families are supposedly raised in convents void of any discussions about sex. This is to delay natural curiosity, prevent premarital sex, and the possibility of childbirth out of wedlock. There is no or little separation between church and state in the Philippines. Until recently, public schools were not permitted to offer sex education.

Once married, experimentation is permitted, but it must be kept private between husband and wife. The public persona has to remain modest and demure. I really don't know how a girl can avoid learning about the birds & bees based on what is openly available through the media.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Yes JJ you. From Cranky's asking parents topic you had some great points and to do with this topic in a very round about way. :attention: :cheersty:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
davewe
Posted
Posted

Once married, experimentation is permitted, but it must be kept private between husband and wife. The public persona has to remain modest and demure. I really don't know how a girl can avoid learning about the birds & bees based on what is openly available through the media.

While they do learn from the media and by talking to each other, what they learn is often untrue or half-truths. Before and after marriage my wife believed so many old wives tales it was ridiculous. I had to tell her that there was no safe time of the month that you can't get pregnant, since she had been taught that during or shortly after a woman's period was a foolproof method. Her best friend, a 21- year old with more experience than most people three times her age had been using that method. When I told Janet, she told her friend, who freaked out and starting using condoms - or at least says she is.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I find that some girls get very involved in the sex act to compensate for their failings in other areas.  Perhaps they believe we will overlook any other negative qualities provided we are always sated with sex?

• Like 4

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

I find that some girls get very involved in the sex act to compensate for their failings in other areas.  Perhaps they believe we will overlook any other negative qualities provided we are always sated with sex?

OMG, so that's how it works over there !

It's not like that here. "Of course I'll forgive your little MVA with my car darling, think nothing of it.

Perhaps you'll consider a few of my little perversions later to reward me for my good humour ?"

"Oh f*ck off Classic, get real you idiot" :bash:

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted
Some of the Filipinas we wed have little or no knowledge to do with sex, reproduction or anatomy

They didn't get a population of 104 million without knowing how to do it........over and over again!

• Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Some of the Filipinas we wed have little or no knowledge to do with sex, reproduction or anatomy

They didn't get a population of 104 million without knowing how to do it........over and over again!

While they do learn from the media and by talking to each other, what they learn is often untrue or half-truths. Before and after marriage my wife believed so many old wives tales it was ridiculous. I had to tell her that there was no safe time of the month that you can't get pregnant, since she had been taught that during or shortly after a woman's period was a foolproof method.

Yeah, they know what to do but just have so much misinformation...  But the Catholic government likes it that way.  Just the other day my girlfriend showed me a seed pod she said was from a mahogany tree... and that it is a natural abortive.  I would have to double check that info with Planned Parenthood... but she has heard it her whole life ha ha.

When we first got together she seemed to have little experience.  A province girl... I did not ask if she was virgin since it is none of my business.  But very inexperienced in any case.  She has opened up quite a bit!  Still not as wild as a bar girl - but I am not looking for a bar girl...     :tiphat:

• Like 4