0 To 100 In A Short Time... Filipinas And Sex

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Well. When the sex onset is 5-15 years later than what's common in our countries, then it isn't odd if they have much need stored  :)

That was the way 10 - 20 years ago but not now. All those raids at the girlie bars in AC and Cebu turn up some young teenagers, and that is only the ones that got caught. Both of my teenage daughters tell me every month of 2 or 3 that dropped out of school due to pregnancy. My nephew who was in criminology college had told me of many that dropped out after 1 - 3 years due to pregnancy. I am not very good at telling ages but I see many quite young girls with kids of their own.

• Like 1

jon1
Posted
Posted

Well. When the sex onset is 5-15 years later than what's common in our countries, then it isn't odd if they have much need stored  :)

That was the way 10 - 20 years ago but not now. All those raids at the girlie bars in AC and Cebu turn up some young teenagers, and that is only the ones that got caught. Both of my teenage daughters tell me every month of 2 or 3 that dropped out of school due to pregnancy. My nephew who was in criminology college had told me of many that dropped out after 1 - 3 years due to pregnancy. I am not very good at telling ages but I see many quite young girls with kids of their own.

It's almost like a rite of passage. It seems like they all want a kid no matter what or how before they are 21. I would hazard a guess that there are more women with a kid before 21 than not. At least that is my impression.

Another possible reason is that they have too much time on their hands and nothing better to do.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
Another possible reason is that they have too much time on their hands and nothing better to do.

Yep, with no jobs there is too much free time.  And no birth control education.  Bad combination.

Or like our cousin... she got a job in the city for 6 months and got pregnant.  The dick (pun intended) fled back north to his province.

jpbago
Posted
Posted
It's almost like a rite of passage. It seems like they all want a kid no matter what or how before they are 21. I would hazard a guess that there are more women with a kid before 21 than not. At least that is my impression.

A single young unemployed lady does not get much support. Having kids is their income and pension as someone (OFW or overseas relative) will feel sorry for them and send money. Even other filipinos will help out. Later on, those kids may become OFWs or meet a kano and send money back to mom. For young men, they hope that someday, one of their many kids will do the same and support the dead beat dad. Dr Bruce told us about this lady who had a kid with a cleft lip who refused to get it fixed as the child was her begging tool. There are ways to live without having to work.

• Like 2

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Filipinas and if they know about sex? As a fellow stated above 104 million population testifies they do!!!

How many of you know the "spiderwoman" position, I had no idea until I learned it here. So leave that subject in the closet, we know less than them._

As for pregnancies etc...What do you think would happen in our countries if

1) the law wouldn't put us in jail if we wouldn't pay child support

2)The church would brainwash us with no to contraception or any family control, throw everything in...it is God's blessing to have a kid (who will feed, educate etc they reply God will provide and not even a penny after)

3) Condoms would be only accessible in pharmacies

4) a total country ideology keep on making babies

Perhaps we might have reached the Chinese in numbers of population.

• Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I have seen condoms in 7-11 stores behind the counter.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Are you sure that it wasn't a slurpee? Or maybe a flavored one?

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Are you sure that it wasn't a slurpee? Or maybe a flavored one?

some stores they are behind the counter . some its near the cashier..

why? as they are at risk of being stolen, if they are "stolen" the clerks/employees will have to pay for any "loss" .

how do i know? i asked

for the new people living here, it is a "recent" event that they are being sold at 7/11 or other markets,

when i 1st arrived. only at the "drug store" and then you had to ask,

now at the same 'drug store chain" they are now at the check out counter.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I get mine at the local grocery store.  They are at the beauty counter with the small packs of acne cream, sunscreen, and other small expensive items.  You have to pay for them at the counter, not the main register.  But I have only seen them on display at this one grocery store.  Others probably have them but I have never asked.  Never seen them displayed at the pharmacy either - but also never asked.

• Like 2