Another New Experience

jpbago
Posted
Posted
That's very good advice to have other Filipinas check her out if you know other Filipinas that you really can trust. Most Filipinas will tell another Filipina her real thoughts and secrets because she thinks she can trust her since both are Filipinas.

We met 2 filipinas at Manila airport waiting with us to go to Macau. They had been working there for 18 years and their advice was "Do not trust the filipinos in Macau. Stay away from them." Three times, we met filipinos in Macau and all 3 times, they asked to borrow money with excuses about their job and their family back home. We did meet others ones too working at our hotel that spoke perfect English and were quite helpful.

Every time that we are waiting at any airport, my wife chats up with other filipinas who tell us their scam secrets.

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Frosty,

That's very good advice to have other Filipinas check her out if you know other Filipinas that you really can trust. Most Filipinas will tell another Filipina her real thoughts and secrets because she thinks she can trust her since both are Filipinas.

If you were closer to Carcar I would have suggested you and her meeting up with me and my wife.

Gee thanks for the offer, appreciate it, too bad I am not in your area. The young lady keeps getting brownie points all the time, but I will follow all the advice you have given me and a big thanks for all the wives, who better to know than them.That's why this forum is so great.

• Like 2

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Way to go, Frosty ! Now my house is sold (it settled yesterday) and my month of computer problems

seem to be over, I'm going to enjoy all that has been happening on here on the forum.

Apart from shopping I was wondering how you spent your time.

I've probably missed stuff. Have to go back and read your posts.

Where did you find the current lady ? or have you posted about that already ?

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

Way to go, Frosty ! Now my house is sold (it settled yesterday) and my month of computer problems

seem to be over, I'm going to enjoy all that has been happening on here on the forum.

Apart from shopping I was wondering how you spent your time.

I've probably missed stuff. Have to go back and read your posts.

Where did you find the current lady ? or have you posted about that already ?

Hi Howard,

How you doin, good to hear about the house, hope you got your price. I have been busy with the house getting things organised, also getting a decent internet connection, for me PLDT is the go, fast, reliable, as good or better than my Telstra 4G in Perth, also fun getting a connection( previous post New Experince). I have been going out so much I have put a blanket on it and from this week restrict myself to the weekends only, geez you can go through some loot and the old body is saying enough, so it's time to slow down a bit. As for the lady, well she met me sort of, I told her she was way too young for me but she insisted on a date, I still have a nagging doubt, so I will go with that for now and see how everything pans out with her, not in a hurry, but she is a sexy young thing and speaks really good english. I am lucky to have some single Filipina friends ( none I fancy) so have kept busy going out with them, dinners, lunch, the beach, shopping, BI,learning the local transport system hahahhahahah. I will send you my cell number by pm, give us a shout, when you come, I will introduce you to these ladies if you want and give you the rundown on them, nice girls but most have kids and other baggage, so. See you soon

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Damn ! I thought I was going to have lots of free time but it's not working out like that.

Yes I got my price for the house, and it sold the first w/e it was advertised. I might have worried about that

( thinking I may have priced it too low ) but there were no other offers so I'm happy.

Glad to see you're being careful and selective and avoiding the temptation to commit to the first pretty thing,

and still you're having a bloody good time. I think you're going to be my role model.

I hope to be coming over soon but nothing booked yet. Still have things to do here. I'll be heading for my mate

on Bohol but would love to spend a couple of days with you if there is accommodation close by. I've forgotten

where you are.

I'd like to share your friends too, but if you're not interested in them as partners then probably I wouldn't be

either. But hey, who can say ?

Keep doing what you're doing, mate, and keep posting !

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I really think it was said in jest, she works in the family restaurant 6 days a week, complained when we went for Pizza said she wasn't hungry and this from a filipina, if one thing you long term expats on here have taught me, is read between the lines, early days yet, long way to go and as I have read so many times, just go slow, but thanks for your concern.

Her b'day not till september so by then, who knows, and I would only buy her a watch anyway, digital of course hahahahhaha

Sorry we could not catch up Frosty, I would have loved to hear more :).

billygoat993
Posted
Posted (edited)

Speaking of gifts , my wife often tell me DoNor Buy, since she do not want me to buy her anything saying she still have clothes and has jewelries and do not need it. I surprise her Christmas eve when she was having her nails done I sneaked out and bought her a diamond necklace but it so happen that my cp died. It took me time to choose and getting the certificate ready from the store. I heard my name being page and when i went back to the Nail salon she was not there. I went back to the store and borrow a cp to text her to meet me. She was with the guards cause I haf been gone and she was worried. Well, she was crying and said what happened and I gave her my present but she got more angry hahaha saying why spend a lot of money and it is not safe for me since back then Alabang town center just got robbed. I do not know if she was having tears of joy or what. She appreciate it and use it but I hot scolded like a kid hahaha especially after she saw the amount ideducted from the debit card.

She often buys me gifts but I can not do it to her. I would have to sneak out with her kids to be able to do it and then we get grilled later. I am sure she loves me and she do not need it but makes me feel good to buy her things.

What i do now is cook for us in the morning and she is so happy.. Mind you she is a good cook than me but small thibgs like that mean the world to her. Maybe she is just not into material things that is what I told myself.

I think material things are not always important to every woman small gestures do mean a lot. Its cheap too...

Edited by billygoat993
  • Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Damn ! I thought I was going to have lots of free time but it's not working out like that.

Yes I got my price for the house, and it sold the first w/e it was advertised. I might have worried about that

( thinking I may have priced it too low ) but there were no other offers so I'm happy.

Glad to see you're being careful and selective and avoiding the temptation to commit to the first pretty thing,

and still you're having a bloody good time. I think you're going to be my role model.

I hope to be coming over soon but nothing booked yet. Still have things to do here. I'll be heading for my mate

on Bohol but would love to spend a couple of days with you if there is accommodation close by. I've forgotten

where you are.

I'd like to share your friends too, but if you're not interested in them as partners then probably I wouldn't be

either. But hey, who can say ?

Keep doing what you're doing, mate, and keep posting !

Thanks Howard, as I said taking things a lot easier, hahahahha, have a date thursday, b/day party friday, date on the weekend, geez I will have to go back to Aus for a holiday :hystery:  and get a bigger budget. Yeah let's us no when your are coming, there's a cheap, good hotel, not far from me and always seems to have rooms available. this will interest you I think, down the local store(sari-sari) I get my cigs, 30 pesos a pkt, and they have ice cold beer 35 pesos a go, I occasionaly go there and have a few and watch the world go by and if your hungry grab some local tucker for 40pesos. More fun in the Phils, crazy but my type of crazy

• Like 5

Thomas
Posted
Posted
What i do now is cook for us in the morning and she is so happy.. Mind you she is a good cook than me but small thibgs like that mean the world to her. Maybe she is just not into material things that is what I told myself. I think material things are not always important to every woman small gestures do mean a lot. Its cheap too...
Exactly, You start understanding :)   

Doing something, which take time and effort, show you care,

buying something very expensive only show trying to BUY love and if having a lot of money, then it DON'T show any important effort...

Just compare to all UNHAPPY RICH (western) kids, who get all MATERIAL things they want,

but DON'T get what they want most

= Have positive attention from their parents often and have a good contact with them regularly.

Geting something expensive can even feel NEGATIVE for us economical persons, when it cost more than needed, because we think of it as WASTE, which we realy dislike...

(E g I didn't like when my mother gave me an expensive blanket, a much cheaper one could have done same job.

An ex gf of mine got an expensive stereo from her brother. She found it to posh so she never used it  :lol:

• Like 1