Looking For Apt - Cebu City

Lou49
Posted
Posted

Ok putting this question an easier way are there any areas in Cebu City, Bronx like or notorious for crime shanty towns Council type estates etc., that you guys here would DEFINITELY not live in? again I think I have a healthy budget and I am willing to go higher for the right place that catches my eye for what ever reason.

Agreed with concerns to the legwork I will not be committing myself financially to any obligations on line have no fear about that.

Leave the Colon (Downtown) area alone. Perhaps look in the Banilad and Lahug areas. Lapu Lapu is too far from the city in my opinion.

I agree. Banilad, Lahug, and Talamban are generally cleaner and safer than most other places.

Lou49
Posted
Posted

Thanks Mike for putting this question into a thread probably more appropriate :cheersty:

Lou Thank you for that not quite what I was looking for I would ideally like a 2 bedroom with a terrace 44-60 sq meters approx for around 30,000 PHP per month does this sound reasonable?

A two or three bedroom for less than 30k is very possible. A terrace will be hard to find.

nigelmac
Posted
Posted

Thanks Mike for putting this question into a thread probably more appropriate :cheersty:

Lou Thank you for that not quite what I was looking for I would ideally like a 2 bedroom with a terrace 44-60 sq meters approx for around 30,000 PHP per month does this sound reasonable?

A two or three bedroom for less than 30k is very possible. A terrace will be hard to find.

I am beginning to realise that Lou but as a smoker i prefer smoking outside so that the inside doesn't smell like an ashtray every time you walk in so the terrace or a balcony is pretty much a deal breaker

brock
Posted
Posted

Their are some nice apartments Where I used to live in Gonzales Compound Lahug going for about 7000 a month.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Ok putting this question an easier way are there any areas in Cebu City, Bronx like or notorious for crime shanty towns Council type estates etc., that you guys here would DEFINITELY not live in? again I think I have a healthy budget and I am willing to go higher for the right place that catches my eye for what ever reason.

Agreed with concerns to the legwork I will not be committing myself financially to any obligations on line have no fear about that.

Leave the Colon (Downtown) area alone. Perhaps look in the Banilad and Lahug areas. Lapu Lapu is too far from the city in my opinion. 

Love Banilad :) that is my stomping ground :)

pokermike
Posted
Posted

Is there a beach in Banilad? If not how far from an open beach? how far from Cecu city ?   Thanks Poker Mike

Markham
Posted
Posted

Is there a beach in Banilad? If not how far from an open beach? how far from Cecu city ?   Thanks Poker Mike

No. There are no beaches in metro Cebu.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

There is a beach next to my pool ! :hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

Renata
Posted
Posted

Hi! Any recommendations for students? We're looking for 3 bedroom apartment/condo for 2 months. Is there any students accommodation options here in Cebu, like dormitories or smth?

• 5 months later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted

I am beginning to realise that Lou but as a smoker i prefer smoking outside so that the inside doesn't smell like an ashtray every time you walk in so the terrace or a balcony is pretty much a deal breaker

http://jdnsquare.com/residential/

I stayed 30 nights here and they had a outside walkway where the aircons and propane tanks were kept. Guest would hang wash to dry in the are also. i would smoke my cigars there.