Robbed In Angeles Hotel

TedDBayer
Posted
Posted

Besides now I have a story, my life is never boring. :cheersty:

Americano
Posted
Posted

I don't know which country bar girls are safe to leave along with your valuables but it sure isn't the Philippines.  Most bar girls can't be trusted in any country.

TedDBayer
Posted
Posted

That bar girl texted my old number (left crap phone and SIM with another girl) and said she was sorry, shouldn't have done that, do I want my computer back?. I've texted her from home, no reply. I texted her sister in law, they say bar girl doesn't reply, sorry for what she did. She is still hiding. I know one of her friends and she phoned bar girls BF who thought she went to Cebu, doesn't know where she is. I wonder how much crap I caused by going to her bar instead of getting on my plane?

Curley
Posted
Posted

I always carry a Kensington lock for my laptop, it's the first thing that I install on entering a fresh hotel room. Telephone? I use the cheapest possible, no smartphones in the Phils. Never book a hotel without at least a safety box.

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted

Probably lots, stories linger. The girl probably blames you for not getting on the plane like you were supposed to. :)

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Thought for the day on this one :unsure:

Opportunity makes a thief.

Francis Bacon

lets hope anyone reading this Topic, can relate.

:tiphat:

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Spite and revenge may have also played a part in this one.

TedDBayer
Posted
Posted

I texted her cousin, Bar girl is very angry that I brought police to her bar. I would never hit a woman, but I do fantasize about shaving her head. :mocking:

Jimmy Canada
Posted
Posted

Hell   Sorry to  hear that Ace . But  that's life in the snake pit I  reckon :1 (103): , treat people like you want to be treated. :thumbsup:    I  have  a wife and kids in Davao City  be  warned Ace   none of that on Mindinao, Ya  should  chill and see the place.

Americano
Posted
Posted

Most criminals don't take responsibility for their crimes, they blame their crimes on other people. The bar girls thinks she didn't do anything wrong. She's only sorry that you shamed her and you left so she can't get more money from you.

• Like 2