Robbed In Angeles Hotel

TedDBayer
Posted
Posted

Mindinao, thought they had trouble with gun runners and ethic problems.?

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Take her down!!

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

That bar girl texted my old number (left crap phone and SIM with another girl) and said she was sorry, shouldn't have done that, do I want my computer back?. I've texted her from home, no reply. I texted her sister in law, they say bar girl doesn't reply, sorry for what she did. She is still hiding. I know one of her friends and she phoned bar girls BF who thought she went to Cebu, doesn't know where she is. I wonder how much crap I caused by going to her bar instead of getting on my plane?

If I was you I would tell the bar girl that if she's really sorry for taking your laptop and cell phone then she can prove it by mailing them to you in Canada. And, if she don't mail them to you then she can expect to go to jail when you return to the Philippines. Make her put up or shut up.

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

The computer has been sold already. She has new shoes and a new purse. I like the idea of shaving her head.

• Like 4

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

. Never book a hotel without at least a safety box.

:thumbsup:

The computer has been sold already. She has new shoes and a new purse. I like the idea of shaving her head.

:th_goodidea:

Edited by ako si julia
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I always carry a Kensington lock for my laptop, it's the first thing that I install on entering a fresh hotel room. Telephone? I use the cheapest possible, no smartphones in the Phils. Never book a hotel without at least a safety box.

Key to such can be found by a prostitute if falling asleep with such in the room...

To solve the problem better keep prostitutes out of the room  :)

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

I always carry a Kensington lock for my laptop, it's the first thing that I install on entering a fresh hotel room. Telephone? I use the cheapest possible, no smartphones in the Phils. Never book a hotel without at least a safety box.

Key to such can be found by a prostitute if falling asleep with such in the room...

To solve the problem better keep prostitutes out of the room  :)

Virtually all hotel safes are digital, the keys are in my head. Keys to the Kensington ..... in the safe. On top of this I'm a very light sleeper.

• Like 1

TedDBayer
Posted
Posted

The answer is to ALWAYS chain your girl up at night. :mocking:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

When you live that life style things happen.

• Like 1

TedDBayer
Posted
Posted

not a life style, vacation

• Like 2