Filipina Time

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

It is funny that they can be on time - if they know they need to be.  Movies start on time.  Jobs start on time.  At the gym our exercise classes start 15 minutes late... but no later.   :tiphat:

• Like 5

alsuave
Posted
Posted

My wife is never late for anything important, but I can guarantee that she's going to be late for everything else. Sometimes I think she does it just to annoy me.

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I don't think I'm going to have any issues with my Special Someone this way...  Even online she is always on time.

I did have an ex-inlaw who was always extremely late for everything...  One year for Christmas, we told them that the turkey was being served at 12 oclock sharp - noon...  Of course they would be on time for the actual serving at 5 pm, right?  They showed up at 7 pm...

:mocking:  :1 (103):  :cheersty:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

One year for Christmas, we told them that the turkey was being served at 12 oclock sharp - noon...  Of course they would be on time for the actual serving at 5 pm, right?  They showed up at 7 pm...

Then you are getting used to Filipino time already :hystery:  your Special one, may be on time BUT!...... :no: ..... lets keep the family for another day or banquet :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:

(Hey, matey, Missed you  :attention:  nice to see you back

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

IE: the more important you are the later you arrive

:hystery:  Never thought of it that way before, We Must be fairly important then, Cos, we are always late  :lol:

Unless there is a Church Service first of course. :unsure:

(Said with tongue in check But true non the less)

:tiphat:

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My wife and bridesmaids were an hour late to our wedding. The Priest (a cousin) was madder than heck. He asked me if she was going to show up. I said I truly hoped so.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jack your wife makes sure your late to show your standing in the community

:hystery:  :hystery: Too many of these and I don't Stand anywhere  post-2148-0-00669900-1402365583_thumb.jp and she is quick, to tell me how many I have had :unsure:

I sometimes think we are late, in her hope, the SMB has Run out  :unsure: Bad on her but Hey Ho life must go on so, I just go with the flow.

:tiphat:  :morning1:  Morning All.

• Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Time of arrival depends on social postion

IE: the more important you are the later you arrive

The mayor always arrives late so showing up late shows your pecking order if your early your showing bad form lol

Don't think of yourself as too important... show up 5 hours late Thanksgiving and you can pick scraps off the bone ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 4