Filipina Time

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

The Priest (a cousin) was madder than heck.

Surely not ! Family, can usually, do no wrong :)  However........................

• Like 2

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

Just tell them you'll go on time to check out the talent they can go later.  You will now have a second shadow

• Like 5

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Just tell them you'll go on time to check out the talent they can go later.  You will now have a second shadow

So so true!  

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Or maybe she will tell you...uh uh uh!!! You are going nowhere until I'm ready!! :bash:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Did all u guys marry my wife's relatives??

• Like 5

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Did all u guys marry my wife's relatives??

Of course we did... they are ALL cousins.   You did not know that?  :tiphat:

• Like 4

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Of course we did... they are ALL cousins. You did not know that?

:1 (103): WHAT WAS I THINKING, if they are not related they are an old co-worker or "batchmate" :bash:  :bash:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
Americano
Posted
Posted

Filipino Time may seen normal and maybe even funny to some when they arrive late but some Filipinos hate it just as much as foreigners. This week arriving on Filipino Time cost a Filipino man his life when another Filipino man shot him in the chest with a .38 cal revolver for always being late for work.

https://anc.yahoo.com/news/security-guard-kills-fellow-security-guard-for-being-always-late-120908760.html

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Filipino Time may seen normal and maybe even funny to some when they arrive late but some Filipinos hate it just as much as foreigners. This week arriving on Filipino Time cost a Filipino man his life when another Filipino man shot him in the chest with a .38 cal revolver for always being late for work.

https://anc.yahoo.com/news/security-guard-kills-fellow-security-guard-for-being-always-late-120908760.html

That's an other example of it seem SAFER to NOT have guards...

(As news posted in this forum recently, a popular dive shop owner (helped many Yolanda victims) was killed by his OWN shop guard. But that time it was because he didn't find it OK the guard arrived to late   - drunk...)

stevewool
Posted
Posted

wow , i wish i had read this a week or so ago, major words shouted by me and you can get the bus home too, how silly it sounds now but at the time i was angry to say the lease ,

Ems just is so laid back when it comes to time, where i am on the dot, i wont change here but like you say , put the clock forward and change the times you are telling her i want to be there helps

• Like 3