Mestiza, Tisay Or Chinay?

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Now that we are ready to settle down (again), the selection process becomes more serious.  I think external beauty becomes less and less important, no matter what her blood line might be.

Exactly so are there some areas where or types of Pinay that possess less desirable qualities to beware of?

To be honest, I really can't help you in that regard.  It's been awhile (1997) and obviously traditions and dating

culture has been westernized over the years.  More desperation and more frustration goes with the territory in

trying to maintain the lost family values.  

Areas or regions of your hunting ground are quite subjective as well as qualities of the Filipina.  They are a lot

smarter in securing a dollar account from their sugar daddy.  These days, you may get slap in the face when

you least expect it (husband, boyfriend, children).  Many stories here of love gained and then lost, leaving you

in tears with a thumb up your........  

Proceed with caution but have fun at least -- nobody will call anybody a failure because you couldn't find love

on your very first trip.  

Respectfully -- Jake

Edited by Jake
spil chek
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Now that we are ready to settle down (again), the selection process becomes more serious.  I think external beauty becomes less and less important, no matter what her blood line might be.

Exactly so are there some areas where or types of Pinay that possess less desirable qualities to beware of?

As with anyone no two Filipino's or Filipina's will be the same. For the most part know the ladies family and you will be able to make an informed choice.

• Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)
Proceed with caution but have fun at least -- nobody will call anybody a failure because you couldn't find love on your very first trip.  

:th_goodidea:

Very good advice. I have made some good contacts there just as friends, men and women, younger and older, starting a network of people I know and can trust. None of them is aware I am considering looking for someone there. My only expectation is to go visit a nice country and experience the culture. I am very cautious about relationships as I am still experiencing some trust and fear of loss issues due to the loss of my wife and a bad recent relationship.

I would never pursue a relationship unless serious though but I honestly don't think I will know if I am fully ready until I meet that person that just strikes me with the voodoo as you said. But at least I am honestly open to the idea and feel good about it. So if I don't find the love of my life on my first trip or second or third I will keep on trucking and just enjoy experiencing a new country and culture.

As with anyone no two Filipino's or Filipina's will be the same. For the most part know the ladies family and you will be able to make an informed choice.

:agree:  I think that is the safest bet.  Thanks!

Edited by El Negrito

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Very good advice.  Eugenics is a very slippery slope; like anywhere, focus on individual human beings, a good heart with a warm smile is what did it for me.  

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Triple LIKE MacBubba!

The forum owes you a triple decker fish head sandwich from Mac Do-Do!  Well done.........

• Like 3

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
The forum owes you a triple decker fish head sandwich from Mac Do-Do!

With a San Magoo please!

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
It would be someone from a very educated family where everyone is financially independent.  She would be someone loving, but one to whom love for a brother, sister, niece or nephew does not mean turning a blind eye to their shortcomings.  She will not be blind to her own shortcomings as well, and will accept criticism in fine form  She will give and receive advice gracefully, but make her own decisions.    Are there such women?  You betcha!  They will not be throwing themselves at expats, or even at Filipinos, so finding them will not be easy.  And, she can be Tisay, Chinay, or otherwise. 

1000 Likes!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: x's 100 

• Like 1