Filipina And Change Of Life

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I know this might sound a little weird because many men seem to have young partners, but I am wondering if anyone here might like to comment on this, if a Filipina goes through the change of life, can we expect her to become as ornery as a western woman?I do not think so because their personality is so much different, but maybe some of you who are married to or had been married to older ladies might give us your thoughts on this.

parksb2
Posted
Posted
I know this might sound a little weird because many men seem to have young partners, but I am wondering if anyone here might like to comment on this, if a Filipina goes through the change of life, can we expect her to become as ornery as a western woman?I do not think so because their personality is so much different, but maybe some of you who are married to or had been married to older ladies might give us your thoughts on this.
I have no idea, my bride is younger so I'll likely be passed on or too senile to notice....

Mik
Posted
Posted

At least she will stop dreaming about getting pregnant.

parksb2
Posted
Posted
At least she will stop dreaming about getting pregnant.
hahahahahaha I thought I had a funny line !

Mik
Posted
Posted
It is impossible to predict the future behavior of any person of any national origin. People are unique. It's not like going to McDonald's or Jollibee. They have consistent products. You know exactly what a Big Mac or a Yum TLC will taste like. You really can't lump people together based on the location of their birth or the color of their skin.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
It is impossible to predict the future behavior of any person of any national origin. People are unique. It's not like going to McDonald's or Jollibee. They have consistent products. You know exactly what a Big Mac or a Yum TLC will taste like. You really can't lump people together based on the location of their birth or the color of their skin.
I know Mike and I am not at all trying to be disrespectful to Filipinos, but since my wife is such a sweet lady and so easy going and we always seem to get along and she always seems to put up with me, she is so different than any ladies I had known in the US, so I am also wondering if her easy going ways would continue on down the road? Time is passing so fast and I will be 61 soon and she will be 41 and still has a long way to go to get to that time, but it would be nice to hear from some of the guys who have been married for many years and to older ladies and see what their opinions are. I personally think that the easy going ways of my wife would continue on but I am just guessing.

Travis
Posted
Posted
people are people and if a person is nice to begin with then I think they would be nicer to deal with once the change sets in but I have no experience with an older Filipina because they seem hard to find here

Hoz
Posted
Posted

Been there, done that. We're still together but beyond that, no comment...

Mik
Posted
Posted (edited)

Be careful before deciding to go with hormone replacement therapy. It's been been linked to uterine cancer. That's what killed my mother.http://www.cancer.org/docroot/NWS/content/...gh_Benefits.asp

Edited by M.Morey

• 9 months later...
PaPa Doug
Posted
Posted

My wife suffered a ruptured tubal pregnancy. One thing leading to another and a year later my mid-thirty wife had to have all the plumbing removed. Nothing but a play pen now. dance.gifAbout two months went by and the evil came out. Without the normal hormones she was out of control. Fit of anger, fit of sobbing, on and on. The son come to me and says : Dad please do something with your wife. She is not my mom anymore she is someone weird. Hormone replacement therapy saved us all!!!!!