Right Off The Plane Vs Taking Your Time

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Hi guys,

I wanted to tackle the subject of going with the first girl that sweeps you off your feet vs taking your time. I remember Jake saying you won't really have time to go looking around once that first girl sweeps you off your feet but others have said take your time.

I understand Jake's comments to refer to "real love" vs "infatuation" however as I understand it one will be so in awe of the beauty and personalities of these women it may be hard to tell which is which. Due to all that I also understand the comment to take your time.

I have some thoughts but I would like to hear from you gents first.

• Like 3

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

As above, take your time and DO NOT make any promises or even hint towards anything commitment-wise with any of the girls you meet. 

If you intend to meet a few different girls, let them all know of your intentions that you are just dating and meeting new friends for now and not wanting to form a committed relationship. They will hate hearing it, but any girl you meet will want commitment and exclusivity from the very first minute of meeting so you have to make it very very clear to them this is your plan for now.

If you don't, you run the risk of broken hearts all over Phils and I for one couldn't let myself do this ...

Plenty of other prospects over there if you want to play the field with no commitment, don't purposely set out to hurt the "good ones". You will hurt them anyway by seeing others, just don't set out to and try to lesson the "damage" a little if you can .. to both them and you!

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

I wanted to tackle the subject of going with the first girl that sweeps you off your feet vs taking your time. I remember Jake saying you won't really have time to go looking around once that first girl sweeps you off your feet but others have said take your time.

I understand Jake's comments to refer to "real love" vs "infatuation" however as I understand it one will be so in awe of the beauty and personalities of these women it may be hard to tell which is which. Due to all that I also understand the comment to take your time.

I have some thoughts but I would like to hear from you gents first.

What on earth are you talking about Big El?  Right off the plane?  Forgetaboutit......you're going nowhere.

You're too busy in business section getting busy......he, he.  

post-686-0-16889900-1408236359_thumb.jpg

Decisions, decisions.......you're a smooth operator with a silver tongue.  Can you imagine having a gaggle

of airline stewardesses parading in front of you?  Decisions, decisions........

Edited by Jake
spil chek
  • Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Take your time. When you meet the right woman you'll know.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

What on earth are you talking about Big El?  Right off the plane?

:hystery: Take you pick big EL,  post-2148-0-43434500-1408242807_thumb.jp They, are straight off the plane also :rolleyes:  As you look around, so may they be, well some of them! :)  Best of luck! 

Morning All JP :tiphat:  :morning1:

• Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)
Plenty of other prospects over there if you want to play the field with no commitment, don't purposely set out to hurt the "good ones". You will hurt them anyway by seeing others, just don't set out to and try to lesson the "damage" a little if you can .. to both them and you!

What on earth are you talking about Big El?  Right off the plane?  Forgetaboutit......you're going nowhere. You're too busy in business section getting busy......he, he.  

Sorry for the confusion all. I was using hyperbolic figures of speech. By right off the plane I meant in a day, week, month maybe I will meet someone and I just want to be careful I don't make the mistake of chasing after the first one I meet but also I don't want to push away what might be the right one. I have done both in the past and regretted it. Although I am thinking waiting is usually better than not waiting.

By the way great comments guys! Everyone is helping me to have a view of the bigger picture.

Edited by El Negrito
  • Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

What on earth are you talking about Big El?  Right off the plane?

:hystery: Take you pick big EL,  attachicon.gifTake your Pick.jpg They, are straight off the plane also :rolleyes:  As you look around, so may they be, well some of them! :)  Best of luck! 

Morning All JP :tiphat:  :morning1:

Look at JP double dipping for the "likes" on his comments!  :lol:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Look at JP double dipping for the "likes" on his comments! 

It has got to the stage, where I am frightened to touch anything, just in case it goes to 3 ( three hits)  :why-me:  :3_8_14[1]:

Nevermind, beer time soon. :cheers:

:tiphat:  

• Like 4