Right Off The Plane Vs Taking Your Time

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Agreed! There are some great comments here.

I for one would take your time, (having made this mistake myself.... several times!)

I don't think you have to worry about "chasing them around", I think you will find THEY WILL CHASE YOU AROUND.

However, a good comment was, "when you meet the right woman you will know"

Ha, so we all said! 

It really is a matter of knowing what you want before you start "putting yourself out there"!

Believe me that sounds easy, but not so easy once you have boots on the ground!

Best one goes to Tim!

"It is great when you find a really wonderful girl... but the audition process ain't bad either... "

Well said Tim, very well said!

Papa Carl

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

As said before get to know the ladies family well. If you meet the right woman with a great family you both will be very happy and your life will be enriched.

• Like 5

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
Best one goes to Tim! "It is great when you find a really wonderful girl... but the audition process ain't bad either... " Well said Tim, very well said! Papa Carl

I just got back from the mall... I must say I enjoy all the attention from young women. I had so many girls smiling at me. In the US 18-25 year olds would not give me a 2nd look - here, they love me ha ha. I am 50, fat, and gray haired... yet they all love me. I am gullible, but happy, and had my arm around my wife the whole time    :tiphat:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

You have to be careful and take your time.  They are all beautiful and all know how to act perfectly.  It takes time to find one that is real.  But in their defense they have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince too ha ha  

It is great when you find a really wonderful girl... but the audition process ain't bad either...     :tiphat:

But in their defense they have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince too ha ha

Hey King Tuka,

An old cliche and it most definitely can be applied here.  Bless their hearts (the Filipina) for their patience and forgiveness

to the lesser animal species called man.....he, he.

Your other post about coming back from the mall was hilarious.  While all these young and beautiful ladies and sexy baklas

admiring your body, you always had your arm around your lovely wife for mutual assurance that you are happily married.  

However, you did not reveal that your wife had you literally by the balls, squeezing it ever so tightly to ensure that your are

still happpppy......he, he.  Gotta love them Pinays.......

To Big EL, 

As far as stepping off that plane into the unknown, your master plan of finding the right one is thrown out the window.  Our

man Jack P mentioned about meeting some of the Pinays on the plane already.  Did you plan for that reality too?  You've 

been around the block and will no doubt find your first adventure in the Philippines unforgettable.  One thing I do suggest

is to maintain contact with your Filipino friends.  They will show you how to get around the block without being hit by a run-

away jeepney.   

Good morning guys -- Jake

• Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hi guys,

I wanted to tackle the subject of going with the first girl that sweeps you off your feet vs taking your time. I remember Jake saying you won't really have time to go looking around once that first girl sweeps you off your feet but others have said take your time.

I understand Jake's comments to refer to "real love" vs "infatuation" however as I understand it one will be so in awe of the beauty and personalities of these women it may be hard to tell which is which. Due to all that I also understand the comment to take your time.

I have some thoughts but I would like to hear from you gents first.

I guess I am pretty picky these days, but I need to find someone that will really blow my mind, on all levels.

• Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Jack P mentioned about meeting some of the Pinays on the plane already.  Did you plan for that reality too?

I usually fall asleep on the plane. hehe

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

1. I acquired this one right off the plane. Well, I had checked into the Pan Pacific, eaten a Japanese meal had a short sleep and then set out to hit the town with my old friend Robert, and so I suppose the total elapsed time might have been six hours...

230160_132107896865560_2621753_n_zps75d5

Have not traded her in yet, but she can be hard work...;)

(well, all right, I love her much much more than any other woman I have been involved with - and my word she is hard work!)

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 5

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

• I acquired this one right off the plane. Well, I had checked into the Pan Pacific, eaten a Japanese meal had a short sleep and then set out to hit the town with my old friend Robert, and so I suppose the total elapsed time might have been six hours...

230160_132107896865560_2621753_n_zps75d5

Have not traded her in yet, but she chan be hard work...;)

In my experience, pinays are not backward in being forward. LOL....which is actually kind of refreshing. :)

• Like 4

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)
In my experience, pinays are not backward in being forward. LOL....which is actually kind of refreshing.

As I have recounted elsewhere - she walked up to me, said i was good looking and gave me her phone number!

(she was with her sister, they run a talent agency and they were looking for foreign extras for a movie. But it's a good story! ;))

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

In my experience, pinays are not backward in being forward. LOL....which is actually kind of refreshing.

As I have recounted elsewhere - she walked up to me, said i was good looking and gave me her phone number!

(she was with her sister, they run a talent agency and they were looking for foreign extras for a movie. But it's a good story! ;))

And what was the talent for, pray tell?  And within 6 hours you find a nice Filipina that's described as hard work?  

Boy Andrew, you've got some explaining to do.....he, he.  I envy you guys that can jump on the plane, go to an

alien world, like Mars for example and find the woman of your dreams:

post-686-0-11792800-1408385764.jpg

How do you guys do that anyway?  

• Like 2