Right Off The Plane Vs Taking Your Time

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

It wasn't quite an alien world; I had lived in Manila before and I was with an old friend and ex colleague who is a long term resident businessman.

The term "talent manager" covers a multitude of sins, like recruiting for girlie bars in Japan, but it also encompasses perfectly legitimate businesses, which this one was and is. The sisters represent and arrange for foreign extras and local bit part players for roles in  the local movie industry. 

I'll find a snap of Kor surrounded by movie hunks presently, and post it. She is on chatting terms with people like Freddie Webb and Robin Padilla.

Her intentions were strictly professional; mine were not...

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

It wasn't quite an alien world; I had lived in Manila before and I was with an old friend and ex colleague who is a long term resident businessman.

Her intentions were strictly professional; mine were not...

Well, at least you're consistent with your animal instinct and talent.....he, he.  

• Like 4

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

here we are:

DSCF1867.jpg

This was taken in NAIA Terminal 3 at two o'clock in the morning - film shoots set in public places are often at UnGodly Hours to avoid the public.

The hunk on the right is Jake Cueta, a Fil-Am "A" lister; the guys on the left are well known comedians but I had alas forgotten their names.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 4

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Nothing compares to the dating pool in the Philippines. The right approach, the right attitude, and the right support and you definately will find one to melt your heart in due time.

If you combine your first day in the Philippines (seeing, meeting, talking to all the ladies) with ground hog day...that's a movie you would never want an end to never ending)-lol! 

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

here we are:

DSCF1867.jpg

This was taken in NAIA Terminal 3 at two o'clock in the morning - film shoots set in public places are often at UnGodly Hours to avoid the public.

The hunk on the right is Jake Cueta, a Fil-Am "A" lister; the guys on the left are well known comedians but I had alas forgotten their names.

Wow......who's that beautiful actress in the middle -- Is that your boss?  Hey, my name is also Jake the Snake --

a wanna-be hunk of carabao chit on the D list.......he, he.

You never know how your adventure will start upon arrival to the Philippines.  All kinds of sampaguitas waiting

to be de-flowered that are full of sweet nectar.......he, he.   

Ooh yeah......

• Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

I usually fall asleep on the plane. hehe

Well maybe you will get lucky and meet a pretty filipina sitting beside you on your flight, happened to me on my first trip here, she was 30 gorgeous, sexy, spoke fluent english, unfortunately she was married to a Swedish guy in Singapore and had a filipino b/f too as I found out later but we had fun, maybe she wanted another notch on her bed head, never happened. Just be careful

• Like 4

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
Wow......who's that beautiful actress in the middle -- Is that your boss?  Hey, my name is also Jake the Snake -- a wanna-be hunk of carabao chit on the D list.......he, he.

Yes, that is she, doing what she likes to do - organizing people, "Kuya would you mind... ate that was great..." 

• Like 4

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Remember to think with the big head not the little one! We all should be old enough to know the difference between infatuation and love... Why rush, just slow down and enjoy the process.

I always think with my big head!  It says things like "My little head would really enjoy that."

• Like 4