Filipinas From Outside The Philippines

oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey El,

It might be a good idea. For you to become friends with a member here, they would know a lady to 

introduce you to.

The only Filipinas I know that I could introduce you, are the old mother hen types. 60 plus years  :lol:  :unsure:

Edited by oldutot
  • Like 1

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

There are no absolutes in life, accept death and taxes!

However I will admit, that in most cases, Filipinas that I have met here in the Philippines, who at one point lived outside of the Philippines I find to be...., different from those I have met who have never left, and I prefer those who have never left.

Additionally, once again most Filipinas I have met outside of the Philippines, do not have the same ...., demeanor or attitude as those I have met in the Philippines who have never left.

Somehow it would appear, to me at least, that leaving the Philippines does not always add to a Filipinas personality, but somehow takes something away from it that I appear to find attractive.

I do notice that they are still the most beautiful women in the world, no matter where they are or have lived!

As I have said, this certainly I am sure is not the case for all Filipinas, or for that matter for everyone who meets them.

Just in my opinion, and of the Filipinas I have met only. I do mean met, and nothing more.

Papa Carl

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Hey El,

It might be a good idea. For you to become friends with a member here, they would know a lady to 

introduce you to.

The only Filipinas I know that I could introduce you, are the old mother hen types. 60 plus years  :lol:  :unsure:

Nothing wrong with a cougar!  :hystery: I do have friends there that can introduce me so I am good but still a good suggestion that I may use.

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Somehow it would appear, to me at least, that leaving the Philippines does not always add to a Filipinas personality, but somehow takes something away from it that I appear to find attractive.

This was what I was suspecting and wondering about. Thanks PC!

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey El,

introduce you to.

Nothing wrong with a cougar!  :hystery: I do have friends there that can introduce me so I am good but still a good suggestion that I may use.

Why not.......a well trained (or trainable) sexy cougar combined with a young stud, a gigolo --- life is grand!

• Like 1

alsuave
Posted
Posted (edited)

A 2nd, 3rd generation or beyond Filipina in the US will be American in her tastes, demeanor, and expectations. If you expect them to react to you the same way a native Filipina would, you will be disappointed. Same goes for UK, AUS, CAN, etc.

My wife has lived in the PI her whole life but she had traveled internationally quite a bit before I met her. This is a happy middle ground for me. She is culturally Filipino, and she understands and appreciates other cultures better than most.

Edited by alsuave
  • Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted

I have run into more than a few filipinas working at banks here in the US. I told one that I loved her and she asked me why. I told her because usually when a man signs his paycheck and hands it to a woman he never sees more than about 10% of it back and she gives me as much of it as I want back. :)

• Like 2