Must Be That Time Of Year!

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear it came to this Greg. I wish you all the best in your futuresearch and hopefully you find that one that is ok not having kids. I know I did and it worked out.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Good morning Brett,

As Robert and OUC mentioned, it's not easy trying to recover from a broken relationship.  Lord knows that we all felt

that pain in the heart.  But life does go on and perhaps your paths will cross again without bitterness or remorse.

I believe Jon1 said it best......SAO is a classy lady and we all hope for the very best for both of you.  

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 5

popeye72 
Posted
Posted

I'm sure you won't be short of options. Maybe date a few before deciding to settle down again.

• Like 4

Coffeehound
Posted
Posted

Changing your Facebook status - you sly dog! (Teasing) You know the only thing harder to pry a filipina away from then her cell and chocolate is Facebook!

Get well bro.

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Sorry to read your news Brett, better it happens now then later though,

She is out there waiting for you , just have to be in the right place at the right time,

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I read a lot of comments on here that show just how lucky you have been so far and will be again in the future...  And, Brett, I have no doubt that you will end up exactly with who you were meant to be with.  

As for the rest of us who are recently single, no sitting under the escalator at the mall!

:rolleyes:

• Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
As for the rest of us who are recently single, no sitting under the escalator at the mall!

There goes that strategy....  :th_unfair:

• Like 4