Who Rules The Roost

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

There is no doubt I rule here,,,My wife doesn't hesitate to give me my allowance anytime I ask for it

WOW! I have to bow and Scrape for Mine post-2148-0-13455000-1413946893.jpg what's the Secret? or is that Seeeeeeeeecret  :dance:

JP :hystery:  :tiphat:  :morning1:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Bow and scrape, puppy dog eyes, deep sighs, and remind her that 50 pesos really isn't that much to ask :hystery:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Bow and scrape, puppy dog eyes, deep sighs, and remind her that 50 pesos really isn't that much to ask

WHAT! you get the Whole 50? post-2148-0-55605600-1413948103_thumb.jp HUH! Sure beats my 2 coins     :mocking: post-2148-0-90714100-1413948140.jpg   :hystery:  :hystery:

JP :rolleyes:  :tiphat:

• Like 3

komments
Posted
Posted

I am the boss in my house.  There really isn't any debate about it either.  I know this because Janie said I could be (the boss).  Besides, everyone knows the boss is just a backwards stupid SOB, right?  That is definitely not my Janie.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Now there's a nice balance-we both compromise and understand each other's role and embrace it fully-life is so good with my Filipina wife.

Yeah, Yeah, but only after you have Finished the washing up post-2148-0-96100500-1413981370.jpg  sweat.gif

JPtaunt.gif

• Like 5

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

in my house, my 12yo & 4yo are the ones who "think or claim" they rule.

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted
Now there's a nice balance-we both compromise and understand each other's role and embrace it fully

Yes, this is what I meant in Post 2 about being equal. Thanks Steve.

• Like 5