Lover Of Dead Transgender Faces Deportation

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Some PO1s have plastic toy pistols.

PO1's I thought the US marines were guarding.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Some PO1s have plastic toy pistols.

PO1's I thought the US marines were guarding.

The German fiancé of murdered transgender Jeffrey Laude may be deported for assaulting a soldier inside the security camp the Armed Forces of the Philippines' (AFP) national headquarters,
  • Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

seems to me that the marine should have had more self control, so what, he finds that he ended up in a hotel room with a transgender person,  big deal, no harm done just laugh it off, certainly no t just cause to kill a person, i have seen many transgender types around, even talked to them......you have to live and let live in my humble opinion

I think you were looking for the other thread.

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The soldier who was shoved by Laude's fiancee received an award for "professionalism and restraint".  The camp commander, Brigadier General Arthur Ang, has instructed the guards to "exercise maximum tolerance" so instead of the priority being security, the only thing the guards should be concerned with, it's "tolerance". This is a recipe for disaster. I understand why they moved him off the ship, it has other duties then being a one-man stockade but "joint custody" clearly doesn't work. There are two choices: move him to a secure area like the US Embassy that is 100% guarded by US military or turn him over to the Philippines. Both options are within the guidelines of the VFA.

http://www.rappler.com/nation/73069-pemberton-filipino-guard-award

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

The soap opera continues.  The German fiance went to the airport to leave and was denied.  He promptly fainted and was rushed to Makati Med.  All in front of many reporters and cameras.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

oh PULEEEEEEEEESE...spare me :714_full_of_crap:

but then again he might be crazy as a fox,,,,,,if he cant pay his hospital bill they wont let him leave

:hystery:

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

The soap opera continues.  The German fiance went to the airport to leave and was denied.  He promptly fainted and was rushed to Makati Med.  All in front of many reporters and cameras.

Sounds like he'll be savouring the delights of the BoI Jail at Bicutan ... Serves him right.

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Wonder if he remembered to buy travel insurance, in his hurry to attend the wake?

To judge by the rather crude yardstick of published comments on newspaper homepages, public sympathy has turned against these clowns.

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

Sueselbeck should be held as an example of how not to behave when visiting a foreign country.

• Like 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Now would this situation fall under the catagory of "No Rights" for foreigners? Have not seen anything about the German facing any charges in court other than letters being sent to the German embassy. Have any formal criminal charges even been filed?

I would think let him out of the country and be done with him. In the long run of things is it really worth the time and resources? Then again this is Philippine media and politics. Got to love all the drama going back and forth.

• Like 1