Lover Of Dead Transgender Faces Deportation

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Now would this situation fall under the catagory of "No Rights" for foreigners? Have not seen anything about the German facing any charges in court other than letters being sent to the German embassy. Have any formal criminal charges even been filed?

I would think let him out of the country and be done with him. In the long run of things is it really worth the time and resources? Then again this is Philippine media and politics. Got to love all the drama going back and forth.

If they let him out of the country with no penalty or deterrent, then, likely he will do it again, further wasting time and resources. He will laugh at the system the same way all the criminal Filipinos do. Or should that be Filipino criminals. He will write a book or make a movie.

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

All they had to do was blacklist him so he can't return. Now he gets to play the martyr and the soap opera continues. 

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
the soap opera continues

That's ok Mike,,,,Be careful of my heart was starting to get boring :)

• Like 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

All they had to do was blacklist him so he can't return. Now he gets to play the martyr and the soap opera continues. 

He would need to find someone to listen to him. Highly doubt any Philippine based news agency is going to send a reporter and camera crew to Germany!

If anything, he becomes an internet martyr.

What I question is the legal basis to prevent him from leaving the country without any sort of charges being filed. It is not his guilt or innocents I am thinking of here. If the Philippine government wants to pursue him after leaving then they can file extradition with Germany.

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

Here's the moment where Sueselbeck follows Laude's sister Michelle by climbing the security fence:

1414147792553_Image_galleryImage_German_

Has Michelle also been charged with assault which can be seen quite clearly - or does she pull the "I am a Filipino" card?

Having got over the fence, Sueselbeck then pushes his way past the same guard:

1414147510973_wps_19_German_Marc_Susselb

He fainted at Manila Airport when told he could not leave the country:

1414338757148_wps_2_German_national_Marc

Paramedics put him on oxygen:

1414338952646_wps_3_Medics_attend_to_Ger

And took him to hospital:

1414340799125_wps_4_German_national_Marc

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Sueselbeck wasn't charged with assault, he was charged by the BI of violating immigration laws. Both he and Pemberton are charged with "undesirability as an alien". 

Americano
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the pictures Mark.

What good is a Security Fence if the guards are going to let outsiders come in anyway?  The guards should of had sticks and started hitting the fence and their fingers when they climbed on it.

Don't tell me the German man already learned from politicians how to pretend he is sick when he gets in trouble.  My wife says his response is very common for gays.

Americano
Posted
Posted

Why was Pemberton charged with being an undesirability alien when no one has proven that he did anything wrong?  Everyone knows that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time but what crime did he commit?  In the Philippines you are innocent until you are proven guilty.  Oh, I forgot he is not a Filipino.  The death penalty could be reinstated just for the evil foreigner.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Sueselbeck wasn't charged with assault, he was charged by the BI of violating immigration laws.

Mike, Just what Immigration  Laws did he break? smells of a Kop out to me! Another Key Witness hits the Dust? In that he can not be Questioned if needed JMHO but......................