Lover Of Dead Transgender Faces Deportation

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
then shoved around an on-duty, uniformed soldier not once but at least twice that I saw.

Not at all... he says when he came over the fence his momentum carried him into the guard accidentally.  Good thing there is no video showing any different!   ha ha  :tiphat:

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

..and the snap of him "high-fiving" the sister after the shoving...

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

The question still remains. Does the Filipina sister get charged with a crime was well?

Of course not. The laws are only for foreigners. Filipinos are not expected to obey laws.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Of course not. The laws are only for foreigners. Filipinos are not expected to obey laws.

Interesting, I wonder how this will be Reported. If at all of course.

Reminds of a newspaper Reporters adage at a Station Dinner once way back in the late  70's.

" Dog Bites man, not a story, Man bite Dog, now that is a story" (Think about it)

JP :tiphat:

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

More I think about all this the more I tend to feel sorry for the German. In time I am sure he is going to realize how much he was manipulated. Starting with his so called lover to those with a political agenda. The whole fence thing can be chalked up to a sort of lynch mob mentality.

If anyone in that crowd had any sort of concern for the German, they would have tried to stop him. Discussed this with family in Philippines and they would have done their best to keep me away from any sort of demonstration.

Now the guys actions were ultimately his own choice. That is for the prosecution and the courts to sort out now. I see this all as something we should all keep in the back of our minds when in Philippines.

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

More I think about all this the more I tend to feel sorry for the German. In time I am sure he is going to realize how much he was manipulated. Starting with his so called lover to those with a political agenda. The whole fence thing can be chalked up to a sort of lynch mob mentality.

If anyone in that crowd had any sort of concern for the German, they would have tried to stop him. Discussed this with family in Philippines and they would have done their best to keep me away from any sort of demonstration.

Now the guys actions were ultimately his own choice. That is for the prosecution and the courts to sort out now. I see this all as something we should all keep in the back of our minds when in Philippines.

I agree entirely. He comes over as a decent sort, who was consistently made use of, first by the tranny, then  by the tranny's family, then and most scandalously by Harry Roque. 

happypig2000
Posted
Posted (edited)

is there any such thing as a chat room here ?

Moderated:  I had to delete your comments as they crossed the line about condoning illegal acts.  Sorry.

post-4650-0-33018300-1414592409_thumb.jp

post-4650-0-67527000-1414592443_thumb.jp

post-4650-0-68575100-1414592493_thumb.jp

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

is there any such thing as a chat room here ?

Moderated:  I had to delete your comments as they crossed the line about condoning illegal acts.  Sorry.

?????

dont understand??? :1 (103):

Moderator's edit:  You were not meant to understand.  It is a message to the poster to illustrate why his post was edited.  I could have just deleted the post then people would say they don't understand why the post was deleted   :1 (103):

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I sent a link

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2014/10/28/1385199/suselbeck-charged-gross-arrogance-disrespect

to a friend in Germany and asked if the news was covering this story, and she said:

This news really did not make it to Germany!

You can keep that guy in the Philippines. We don't need him.

• Like 3

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Sueselebeck has been ordered deported and blacklisted. He only needs his outward ticket and an NBI Clearance to leave. When I applied for mine they told me to come back in 3 weeks. 

http://www.rappler.com/nation/73528-deportation-sueselbeck-laude-fiance