Exit Visa

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

It can take longer. I read "3 days" somewhere. Crap when not living close to a BI office, which make such    = Need to go EXTRA times    

Frosty is correct, was there a few weeks ago to extend for 6 months.  J Mall, 20 minutes or less for forms and photos.  Went down stairs and had a burger at McDonalds, back up stairs, and everything was ready.

Hey Mike, what was the cost for the 6 months extension.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Total cost was 12,068 peso.  You can get the photos down one level in the mall, I think it was 150 peso?

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Total cost was 12,068 peso.  You can get the photos down one level in the mall, I think it was 150 peso?

Thanks Mike, was just weighing up whether to get 2 months ext. or go for the 6 month and save all the hassles.

tiger31
Posted
Posted

can you get an exit visa in the J MALL ?

Thomas
Posted
Posted

It can take longer. I read "3 days" somewhere. Crap when not living close to a BI office, which make such    = Need to go EXTRA times    

Frosty is correct, was there a few weeks ago to extend for 6 months.  J Mall, 20 minutes or less for forms and photos.  Went down stairs and had a burger at McDonalds, back up stairs, and everything was ready.

Well. I suppouse it CAN be faster, but when I read the rules first time, I noticed the irritating EXPECTED time I would have to make an EXTRA travel  - because I don't want to stay in city more than necesary.  

Not fun if expecting fast handling, and missing the flight by that  :)

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I just got an ECC 2 months ago in Iloilo,  Went on Thursday morning and had to come back Monday after lunch to pick it up.  Not sure why it took so long?  But easy enough to do.

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Yes you can, as I said I went in July this year, took 45 minutes and that was only coz some clown decided to have a cig and coffee when they were doing the batch of ECC that they had, without him 30 mins tops

tiger31
Posted
Posted

Yes you can, as I said I went in July this year, took 45 minutes and that was only coz some clown decided to have a cig and coffee when they were doing the batch of ECC that they had, without him 30 mins tops

ok thanks that takes a weight off my mind.don,t need any delays to miss my flight

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

ok thanks that takes a weight off my mind.don,t need any delays to miss my flight

Well that was then, anything could be the case now, I would give them a call or check there website, just to be sure, this is the PI :1 (103):

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I would give them a call

I have asked 'them'  in person, many times.  The answer varies according to the day and the mood of 'Manila'.  It seems they now tell you to get the Exit Certificate at least a week in advance but not more than a month in advance.  Why?  Just to cover their own asses in case you miss your plane.  Everyone I know is able to get the ECC the same day as the flight but if there is a problem then you miss the plane, no refunds, no apologies.

• Like 1