Exit Visa

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I think the BI office in Mandaue is closed for renovation, not sure if it's reopened. They moved it to a shopping mall, forget which. I would call first.

actually thinking about it i,m flying to cebu from bacolod so maybe be able to get exit visa at the airport.

Needed a ECC in July, went to BI office in Lapu-Lapu, was told to go to BI in Cebu, it is in J Mall. Took 2 passport pics, 500 pesos, had my fingerprints done there, took about 45 minutes was painless.

500 pesos is a great deal as it cost me over 30,000 pesos. It can't be done in Bacolod so I had to go to Cebu. I was not allowed to go alone so 6 of us went for 2 nights. In Cebu, only 3 are allowed in a taxi so everywhere we went, we needed 2 taxis. We needed 2 rooms. We hired a van to go to a resort that was a disappointment so we stayed 1 hour. Then the 5 women went to Ayala Mall. I don't stay 6 months anymore. The actual ECC was only 500p and done in less than 1 hour.

tiger31
Posted
Posted

ok update landed in cebu from bacolod went straight to J.MALL from airport to immigration and got the ECC in exactly one hour painless.no dress code either so if you want to go in shorts and flip flops dig out lol.They did,nt even ask for alien registration number or acr card like I was tod by bacolod immigration .so all set to leave on thursday on schedule via singapore .only downside is that gives the misus 2 whole days to shop depleting my bank account ,there is always a price to pay lol

• Like 2