The Most Overlooked Characteristic Of Who You Want To Marry ( Credit To The Author, Kevin Thompson)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-93219000-1431400886_thumb.jp You know, each time I post a reply to things on marriage and such, I get thoughts come into my mind after I have hit enter.

So here was what I have just thought. If, as we see hear or say, Beauty is only skin Deep and we should look beyond the beauty for the real inner parts we may/should be looking for in our lady, OK so How far do we need to go to arrive at this nice inner part? It sounds from many Topics and Replies, that the further we Dig, the Bigger the problem becomes. we unearth so much and at times it is not to our liking at all, Oh the Family issues come up, what seemed good at the beginning goes sour along the way, many of us are reasonably happy and I for one would not change too much or I may as well go back to the Start. What I am trying to say is no matter what we do or when we think we have got it sorted, The Cupboard door flies open, and Them Skeletons come out. post-2148-0-66692800-1431401390.jpg just how deep should we go. Many times through the years here some have thought they got it right only to find a nasty one!

Life goes on but just a thought from me about this. IF "Beauty is only Skin deep" how deep is the Rest?

JP :tiphat:

Just in one of his errrrrrrrrr Thinking moods  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

If things are good let the past be. We can learn from our experiences let the other stuff go.

Don't be those guys nothing much good can be had going back......  timavel_timagong_stor_120413.jpg

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

If things are good let the past be. We can learn from our experiences let the other stuff go.

Don't be those guys nothing much good can be had going back......  timavel_timagong_stor_120413.jpg

Wow....Blast from the past.

• Like 2